Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

DX Fans... There's a good chance Sean "X-Pac" Waltman will be joining DX once again.. He appeared at a house show 9/8 after a DX match. This doesn't really mean a whole hell of a lot, but Sean isn't really a huge a star, if he wasn't going to be used they wouldn't have contacted him to begin with.

DX Fans... There's a good chance Sean "X-Pac" Waltman will be joining DX once again.. He appeared at a house show 9/8 after a DX match. This doesn't really mean a whole hell of a lot, but Sean isn't really a huge a star, if he wasn't going to be used they wouldn't have contacted him to begin with.

I am wondering if they are setting it up for X-Pac to show up for the Hell in a cell match and reunite with DX there. Is it also possible if Cena Wins he joins DX as well?The other posability is if Cena loses he signs with ECW instead of with Smackdown.

I'm just hoping that Heyman has alot of control in this new ECW, because when Paul is in charge, no one can touch what he does.

And yeah. ECW from around 1996-2000 was the ****.

yes it was.....

...If you've ever watched ECW...I would also suggest Strangle Mania...its just in it's own league.....violent and Juevinile and Hilarious.

...I don't care for ICP's music or anything else really...but their commentary on Strangle Mania is just damn funny.

I am wondering if they are setting it up for X-Pac to show up for the Hell in a cell match and reunite with DX there. Is it also possible if Cena Wins he joins DX as well?The other posability is if Cena loses he signs with ECW instead of with Smackdown.

That's a good possability.. With the loss of Kurt Angle, Vince will want ECW to have a big name.. Good thinking I didn't even think about that..

More X-Pac News/Rumors

Scott Hall and X-Pac are pitching the nWo vs DX angle.. I don't believe anything is under serious consideration yet. It will be interesting to see how X-Pac will be used if at all.

There is also a rumor running around about a DX/nWo feud. Apparently Scott Hall is trying to get in shape for another comeback. Some people think it won't happen, but would you rather see this or the DX-McMahon feud continue to run on another few months?

source- www.ewrestlingnews.com

W00t thanks for providing the link.. I just get stuff emailed to me ;p

Two quick questions, since I've been out of wrestling for a decent bit and my friend was talking to me about it earlier today:

1- What happened to Angle and getting fired? Does anyone know the story there yet?

2- My friend said he heard Trish Stratus was leaving the WWE soon? For what, acting or something?

Thanks dudes.

Two quick questions, since I've been out of wrestling for a decent bit and my friend was talking to me about it earlier today:

1- What happened to Angle and getting fired? Does anyone know the story there yet?

2- My friend said he heard Trish Stratus was leaving the WWE soon? For what, acting or something?

Thanks dudes.

Angle has some health and personal issues to deal with.. People say he's gotten somewhat "nutty".. WWE has left the door open for him to return though..

Trish is quitting the business because she is getting married and doesn't believe a wife should be on the road 320 days out of the year.

Angle has some health and personal issues to deal with.. People say he's gotten somewhat "nutty".. WWE has left the door open for him to return though..

Trish is quitting the business because she is getting married and doesn't believe a wife should be on the road 320 days out of the year.

Nutty? Like how so? I was concerned about his health issues from the get go, because it's strange for someone to start a pro wrestling career WITH a broken neck, rather than how you usually see people get broken necks and maybe continue wrestling.

Trish is getting married!!?? :doh: :mad: Dammit. To who? I'm surprised she was able to find someone to date that closely doing what she does, unless it was someone in the company or someone she saw often enough. And WWE loses it's hottest diva in forever...

Nutty? Like how so? I was concerned about his health issues from the get go, because it's strange for someone to start a pro wrestling career WITH a broken neck, rather than how you usually see people get broken necks and maybe continue wrestling.

Trish is getting married!!?? :doh: :mad: Dammit. To who? I'm surprised she was able to find someone to date that closely doing what she does, unless it was someone in the company or someone she saw often enough. And WWE loses it's hottest diva in forever...

I'm not sure.. I know he's not in the business.. Kurt's been leaving weird messages on people's cell phones that don't make any sense.. That's why people have been saying he's been "nutty".. I don't know what the messages consisted of though.

I really hope Vince does not bring back the NWO in any form I agree with a previous poster

QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST

I mean you have alot of young talent you have 3 shows you can devolp their characters

True.

But, there are ideas that are timeless. The "Stable" is the way to go. Because that way you can feature a lot of guys on each show, but only a few will actually wrasle.

They need to create some newer, better factions with mixes of older and younger guys

True.

But, there are ideas that are timeless. The "Stable" is the way to go. Because that way you can feature a lot of guys on each show, but only a few will actually wrasle.

They need to create some newer, better factions with mixes of older and younger guys

I mean they had something great with Evolution. It really did accomplish it's goal to use stars like Triple H and Ric Flair to get over young "talent" such as Randy Orton and (Deacon) Batista. We need something more along the lines of that thou. So that we'll actually care about the scores of unknown wrestlers on Smackdown. The hardcore wrestling geek can tell you the names of most of the guys on there but the casual viewer wont.

I mean they had something great with Evolution. It really did accomplish it's goal to use stars like Triple H and Ric Flair to get over young "talent" such as Randy Orton and (Deacon) Batista. We need something more along the lines of that thou. So that we'll actually care about the scores of unknown wrestlers on Smackdown. The hardcore wrestling geek can tell you the names of most of the guys on there but the casual viewer wont.

Oh, I agree.

I think they should keep DX, let HHH go after the world title, and bring in some young guys to go after other titles. Are there tag champs on Raw? Hardcore?

I am so sick of seeing guys like Flair and Foley wrestle. They should manage young guys.

I also think they should put together a female faction. Hot and Deadly. Let them just be real ass kickers.

anyways, as long as I'm sure Vince is reading this.

I never want to see another match with Hogan, Flair, Hacksaw or Foley again.

I'd rather see Macho Man eat slim-jims in the center of the ring while the Rock plugs his movies.

shocker, Cena and DX tonight.

Wonder if they'll end tonight in the same stable, or if this is a audition of how they look together for a possible Cena to DX future.

If they do that. They still need to add some mid-card guys.

My suggestion....again. The Hardy Boyz.

So, you have Michaels in rehab. HHH, Cena and the Boyz. Add some crazy chick and you've got yourself a solid stable worthy of running wild all over Raw, Smackdown and ECW.

shocker, Cena and DX tonight.

Wonder if they'll end tonight in the same stable, or if this is a audition of how they look together for a possible Cena to DX future.

If they do that. They still need to add some mid-card guys.

My suggestion....again. The Hardy Boyz.

So, you have Michaels in rehab. HHH, Cena and the Boyz. Add some crazy chick and you've got yourself a solid stable worthy of running wild all over Raw, Smackdown and ECW.

I like the thought of Cena in DX. We'll see how it works out tonight.