Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I believe it will be HHH Vs. Orton at Wrestlemania. To continue with the whole story line of Orton attacking the McMahon males (first vince then now beating Shane). I feel that everytime on Raw when we see Stephanie talking on the phone (we all assume shes talking to Vince recovering in the hospital) and she always says "No don't worry about me I'm fine, Orton won't come near me. Okay bye, love you too". I feel she is really talking to HHH and not Vince.

At Mania I predict HHH will get revenge for Vince and Shane. Since HHH is the third male figure in Stephanies life and 2/3 males have already been "defeated" or "conquered" by Orton, HHH will save the day at Mania and successfully defend the McMahons namesake for his wife.

I've thought this for a while now and I really hope the focus of Wrestlemania 25 is NOT Orton vs. McMahon family type of theme. I think its weak, but acceptable if it is part of Wrestlemania 25, but for the love of wrestling fans everywhere this better not be THE focal point of 25th anniversary of Mania.

Call me a little old schoolish, but...

I'm not baching the Elimination Chamber because I really enjoyed last night PPV. I just hate how nowadays they build up the majority of Wrestlemania matches, especially mainevent matches right after No Way Out. I remember back in 1998 when Austin won the Rumble and HBK later that night at the Royal Rumble successfully defeated the Undertaker for the World title. The next week on Raw they immediately build up the Wrestlemania match between Austin and HBK. I loved knowing what the main event was back in late January and they build up the mainevent for a solid full two months straight.

Now its too much "forcing" a feud for Wrestlemania 25! I feel the mainevent should have been hyped up for a while now.

I dont like anymore how the Roayal Rumble winner might not necessarily go on to mainia as they may have to challenge their spot to headline Mania at the next PPV or the champ could still change.

Just my two cents

Edge and Orton, the best two villains of all time.
Edge maybe today; Orton sucks. (well, maybe not sucks, but the O isn't for Orton, it's for "overrated").

Edge is NOT all time best heel: Ric Flair, Vince McMahon, Y2J, JBL, Dibiase.

The 4 Horsemen was the best ever group. Hopefully HHH and HBK Reform DX and goes after Edge and Orton. What would be a great group would be HHH and HBK with Cena and either mysterio or Batista going up against Edge and Orton and Jerico and Ortons group.

Tired of seeing DX rehashed every few years. Now if they brought back Road Dogg, Xpac and Billy Gunn then yeah I'm down

I've assumed this whole time it would be Big Show vs Undertaker, but I guess not now?

Sorry I'm a broken record but I wish some of these feuds have been built up for a few months now leading up to Wrestlemania.

Oh and I swear if they freaking but Jericho in the damn Money In the Bank match AGAIN I will be furious. I really hope Jericho isn't in that match nor is he in a stupid angle with Flair and Mickey Rourke. Why can't Jericho just have a sweet one on one match with someone sweet to make it a sweet wrestlemania because Jericho is sweet :silly:

Edge maybe today; Orton sucks. (well, maybe not sucks, but the O isn't for Orton, it's for "overrated").

Edge is NOT all time best heel: Ric Flair, Vince McMahon, Y2J, JBL, Dibiase.

I didn't watch wrestling back in the days, when it was good, so I don't know about Flair and The Million Dollar Man.

But when I think of best heels I think about if that person was to act like that in real life how much would I hate them. I would put JBL up there with Edge and Orton. But when it comes to Y2J dude is just a good everything. He can make you love him and make you hate him. IMO he is a Canadian The Rock. I know I kid of contradicted myself but meh.

http://www.rajah.com/base/node/15136

At last night's Pay-Per-View, the word backstage was that WWE Champion Edge will be keeping the World Heavyweight championship on SmackDown. With the recent feud between Randy Orton and the McMahon family, Triple H would to move to RAW with the WWE title to defend the honor of his wife, Stephanie. There has been talk of WWE finally acknowledging on-air that Stephanie and Triple H are married and it would be revealed that Triple H is the person Stephanie has been talking to on the phone on RAW for the past few weeks. This would set up Randy Orton vs. Triple H for the WWE title at WrestleMania.

It's also important to note that former World Heavyweight champion John Cena is being advertised to appear on Smackdown this week, so another possible scenario could see Cena winning one of the belts and bringing it back to RAW.

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting.