Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

The only thing that is remotely interesting to me in the E right now is the slow simmer to heel turn that CM Punk is undergoing. I know I was calling/hoping for this last year but it looks like we'll finally be getting it this time. *wrings hands*

4 observations of the TNA Knockouts:

1. Taylor Wilde is as much a butterface as anyone on that roster. I don't find her hot at all

2. Awesome Kong's entrance music-especially the beginning-is EPIC

3. Daffney is hot for a psycho chick

4. The Beautiful People's rope entrance rivals Melina's

Naw, I am just saying that Melina's entrance takes some talent. All The Beautiful People does is bend over and give a little shake. What's so good about that?

Cameltoe. Duh.:silly:

I keep trying to watch TNA....and I'll admit the in-ring stuff is better than WWE. But then they go and have huge chunks of out of ring material.

I think the WWE could learn something though. Stables still work. Little 3 person ones are dumb. I'm talking about having almost teams of people with 6+ members.

I think the WWE could learn something though. Stables still work. Little 3 person ones are dumb. I'm talking about having almost teams of people with 6+ members.

Bring back the nation. I need more bad guys to root for since my favorte three have already turned face or will turn shortly......

Edited by Heidenreich

Cameltoe. Duh.:silly:

I see cameltoe(unwillingly) on the Metro all the time. I don't see hot women hitting splits.

Bring back the nation.

Who would be in it? Kofi, MVP, and Shelton Benjamin. Should throw Layla El in there for some eye candy.

Come to think about it, that might not be a bad idea. That is a great idea.

Bring back the nation. I need more bad guys to root for since my favorte three have already turned face or will turn shortly......
Which 3?
Who would be in it? Kofi, MVP, and Shelton Benjamin. Should throw Layla El in there for some eye candy.

Come to think about it, that might not be a bad idea. That is a great idea.

Meh. MVP is fine as either heel or face, but Shelton's a better heel and Kofi's a better face.

Which 3?

Meh. MVP is fine as either heel or face, but Shelton's a better heel and Kofi's a better face.

Santino, MVP, and Edge.

MVP sucks as a face. High fiving fans, smiling, all that BS he's doing now is the exact opposite of what made him so good. The fans can cheer for you, fine, but don't pander. It just stinks. When Stone Cold & the Rock turned face, they still acted exactly the same. The fans just caught on. But that was a better time for the WWF.....

I just never root for good guys either. The only person I've ever kept rooting for after a face turn is Mickie James, but even now I find myself rooting for Maryse......

As for the nation, I agree that Kofi works too well as a face to be in there. You can put Mark Henry in it (I know he sucks, but he was in the original Nation).

So it's:

Henry

Tony Atlas

MVP

Shelton

You would need one more guy. Too bad D Lo Brown isn't still on the roster.....

Of course Mark Henry= fail. But the only time he's been remotely marketable in the (my god) THIRTEEN years he's been in the WWF was when he was in the nation.

And I agree (with everyone else, I assume) about Maryse. I did get a kick out of it whem Michael Cole called her Maurice. Comic gold right there......

The only thing that is remotely interesting to me in the E right now is the slow simmer to heel turn that CM Punk is undergoing. I know I was calling/hoping for this last year but it looks like we'll finally be getting it this time. *wrings hands*

Same here. By the end of the year, he should really be badass. I've been enjoying the Edge/Jeff Hardy/Punk fued. Hopefully they don't screw it up. If they do it right, they could actually draw it all the way out til Mania. Maybe toss Jericho into as well & you'd have shades of the old SmackDown Six. :) But knowing them, they'll him it off by SummerSlam & **** it all up. :(

I'm also really enjoying Foley over on TNA.:)

Of course Mark Henry= fail. But the only time he's been remotely marketable in the (my god) THIRTEEN years he's been in the WWF was when he was in the nation.

And I agree (with everyone else, I assume) about Maryse. I did get a kick out of it whem Michael Cole called her Maurice. Comic gold right there......

13? :wtf: Think is, he's not even a big man who can wrestle. Umaga's agile, Kane's fairly agile and pretty good, 'Taker's Taker, hell even Big Show can be decent. But Henry :yawnee:

Maryse=:mmm: Plus she does the self-centered ***** role REALLY well (almost TOO well :silly: ). And her accent :cloud9:

:secret: She was in Playboy before WWE. Google image w/ safesearch off :shhh:

EDIT: How could you forget Mysterio/Jericho? Good storyline, but even if it wasn't, both of their matches so far are at least CONTENDERS for MOTY IMO.

Smackdown Six FTW! Only half remain (Angle's in TNA, Guerrero's dead :( and Benoit...:cuss: ). Edge, Mysterio, Chavo can still put on good matches.

Edited by ACW

Same here. By the end of the year, he should really be badass. I've been enjoying the Edge/Jeff Hardy/Punk fued. Hopefully they don't screw it up. If they do it right, they could actually draw it all the way out til Mania. Maybe toss Jericho into as well & you'd have shades of the old SmackDown Six. :) But knowing them, they'll him it off by SummerSlam & **** it all up. :(

I'm also really enjoying Foley over on TNA.:)

I tuned into TNA for the first time in a while last week and was just floored at how much fun I was having with the show. The random shots of Raven just sitting there and being Raven. Then they switched it up and had him chilling with Dr Stevie. Mick has been awesome as the heel champion/chairman.

What? we don't have the same initials lol

Naw, I am just saying that Melina's entrance takes some talent. All The Beautiful People does is bend over and give a little shake. What's so good about that?

I assumed the initals for your real name are "M.L"; if not....

And to add to the Melina/Beautiful People debate, damn WWE for their new "TV-PG" approach; it has made her entrance...slightly less eye-pleasing than in 2006

And to add to the Melina/Beautiful People debate, damn WWE for their new "TV-PG" approach; it has made her entrance...slightly less eye-pleasing than in 2006
:yes: :( :mad:

BTW, anyone see Edge-Morrison last night? HELL of a match :thumbsup:

New Smackdown Six?

-Rey

-Y2J

-Punk

-Edge

-Hardy

-Morrison

I assumed the initals for your real name are "M.L"; if not....

It's "MLP" (see sig)

Man yah are sleeping on Kofi Kingston as a heel. I think he will be a very good heel. That accent combine with some ****iness would be awesome.