Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

For real. **** that. I blame Cena.

I always thought Cena was hugely popular or something because he was in all these movies or something - but I noticed that recently all I hear about is people saying how terrible he is. How did he become so big if that's the case?

I always thought Cena was hugely popular or something because he was in all these movies or something - but I noticed that recently all I hear about is people saying how terrible he is. How did he become so big if that's the case?

TK mentioned it before. He's rammed down our damn throats.

Cena is hated because of how he was shoved down everyone's throats once Stone Cold & The Rock were gone. At the time, his in ring work was pretty bad. He was pretty bad. ECW's One Night Stand where he had a title match really showed how fans felt about him. There was a sign in the crowd that read "If Cena Wins, We Riot."

It seems like his fan base consists of boys 12 and under, and girls 13 and up. Because Cena has become so popular with the "modern" WWE crowd, they changed it to PG and changed Cena's FU and STFU to the Attitude Adjustment (:doh:) and just the STF.

Personally, I blame him for championing this new age of WWE and ushering out the old school Attitude Era (even though that's been gone for awhile now, I still miss it). With no competition and Vince still raking in cash, I see no end to it.

Edited by SonOfWashington

After watching Wrestlemania 25 again, it sad for me to say this but it was the worst Wretlemaina I have ever watched. The ring work with the exception of the Jericho V. Steamboat and Undertaker V. HBK was atrocious. Blown Spots aplenty. I really want to get back into watch it, but they really need to clean up the in ring work.

TK mentioned it before. He's rammed down our damn throats.

It seems like his fan base consists of boys 12 and under, and girls 13 and up. Because Cena has become so popular with the "modern" WWE crowd, they changed it to PG and changed Cena's FU and STFU to the Attitude Adjustment (:doh:) and just the STF.

Personally, I blame him for championing this new age of WWE and ushering out the old school Attitude Era (even though that's been gone for awhile now, I still miss it). With no competition and Vince still raking in cash, I see no end to it.

Thanks for the explaination. I haven't really watched since 2000 or 2001 and I'm not sure what changed but I think once they got to the point that they had different wrestlers on different shows I tuned it out. This all seems to have occured around the same time that Vince bought WCW and the Wildlife people made them become WWE. I'd probably consider watchin again if they ever got back to material aimed more towards adults - although we don't buy the merchandise like the kids so maybe that's their reasoning.

Also, that storyline where Mae Young gave birth to a hand was horrible and that may have contributed to me tuning out. lol

Thanks for the explaination. I haven't really watched since 2000 or 2001 and I'm not sure what changed but I think once they got to the point that they had different wrestlers on different shows I tuned it out. This all seems to have occured around the same time that Vince bought WCW and the Wildlife people made them become WWE. I'd probably consider watchin again if they ever got back to material aimed more towards adults - although we don't buy the merchandise like the kids so maybe that's their reasoning.

Also, that storyline where Mae Young gave birth to a hand was horrible and that may have contributed to me tuning out. lol

I pretty much lost my love for wrestling last year when they completely watered it down, but I still read about whats going on for some reason :doh:

It's definitely not like the old days of the Rock and Stone Cold, hell even Hall and Nash.

I still like it, but it's getting cheesy as ****, that's for sure. And for the record, I ****ing hate Ray Mysterio Jr............Back in the days of NWO, I loved it when Nash power bombed the hell out of him. ****ing little choad.

Edited by Riggins77

It's definitely not like the old days of the Rock and Stone Cold, hell even Hall and Nash.

I still like it, but it's getting cheesy as ****, that's for sure. And for the record, I ****ing hate Ray Mysterio Jr............Back in the days of NWO, I loved it when Nash power bombed the hell out of him. ****ing little choad.

This match between Christian and Shelton Benjamin should be good.

2 of the best wrestler's in the WWE.

Big Daddy Cool Diesel was my favorite wrestler of all time.....God I miss the jackknife power bombs!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AOVOXWsnsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVibMEV7EVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKroxtOoDsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6bxb9aTiI - I'm a Rock mark too, loved his act when he was a bad guy with the Nation of Domination!

Here it is, that little ****ing **** Rey Mysterio Jr. getting pwned by Kevin Nash.....God I hate that little **** and he can stick his 619 up his ****ing dumb "wear a mask" ass..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsemV3HAFhI&feature=related

I don't understand the manlove for the ***** known as Rey Mysterio Jr...........what a faggot.

Edited by Riggins77

It's been said before but I'll say again, there is no compitition to the WWE. If there was, it'd be a better show, instead we get three different watered down shows.

I'd like to see...

Ric Flair as a manager.

More managers of factions, so, more factions.

Factions spread out through all three weekly shows.

the "ECW" show is just awful

It's supposed to be a where the young talent can develop. The heirarchy of WWE as I understand it goes as follows:

1) RAW: The top of the mountain. It has the best stories, but maybe not the most technical wrestling.

2) Smackdown: It is where wrestlers come back from injuries rehab as well as the more talented wrestlers come to hone their mic skills. Best overall wrestling, not good on the stories.

3) ECW: Developmental program for young wrestlers. It aslo serves as the graveyard for older wrestlers as well as purgatory for those being punished (Christian).

Who's going to watch E:60 tonight on ESPN.

Highlight the behind the curtain look at WWE Wrestlemania. It's an interesting look at how Vince plans the matches.

7 will DVR it thanks.

Edited by Titaw

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2009draft/2009supplementaldraftresults/?cid=2009EP-00

The 2009 WWE Draft on Raw Monday night was nothing short of monumental,*and the 2009 Supplemental WWE Draft shook things up around the WWE*landscape even more, right here on WWE.com. Superstars and Divas alike*found themselves with new homes following the random selections of the Supplemental Draft, resulting in what are now radically different locker rooms for Raw, ECW and SmackDown. What do you think of all the brand switching? Make your voice heard by registering at WWEUniverse.com, where you can also laud, question or downright debate our ring warriors' relocations!

Brie Bella - drafted to Raw

Drafted from: SmackDown

When the lovely Brie Bella first appeared on SmackDown, she dazzled her competition with bait-and-switch tactics perpetuated with the help of her twin sister, Nikki.*And even though*that she and Nikki are now doubling up on the Raw brand, Brie*can certainly*fend for herself using her formidable ring skills.

More Brie | Brie's studio photos*| Divas 365*|*Nikki & Brie*photos

Hurricane Helms - drafted to ECW

Stand back, cuz it looks like Hurricane season in the Land of the Extreme. A top-flight competitor like Hurricane Helms is sure to feel right at home in the brand that features some of WWE’s best high-flying talent.

More*Hurricane Helms*|*More Hurricane in the*WWE Encyclopedia

Charlie Haas - drafted to SmackDown

Drafted from: Raw

This master of impersonations has “spoofed” many of his fellow Superstars as of late. Perhaps it’s his formidable 6-foot-2, 249-pound frame that lets him get away with it. Does this three-time WWE Tag Team Champion have more hijinks planned for SmackDown, or are his sights set on something more serious, such as championship gold?

More on*Charlie Haas*| WWE*action figures & more*at WWE Shop

The Brian Kendrick - drafted to Raw

Though he's now without his associate Ezekiel Jackson to handle his dirty work, the brash attitude of The Brian Kendrick will continue to exude vibrantly on Monday nights – perhaps even proving too vibrant for some of his fellow Raw Superstars.

More on The Brian Kendrick*| WWE Shop: WWE*action figures

Dolph Ziggler - drafted to SmackDown

SmackDown GM Theodore Long, meet Dolph Ziggler, your newest Friday night Superstar. While the youngster from Hollywood, Calif.,*leaves everyone on Raw knowing his name through introductions or his actions in the ring, he'll have a whole new group of ring warriors upon whom to make a good first impression.

More on Ziggler*| Ziggler vs. Jeff Hardy: Extreme Rules Match photos

JTG - drafted to SmackDown

Money! Money! Yeah! Yeah! With JTG following Shad to Friday nights, Brooklyn's back in the hizz-ouse! By rejoining his partner in Cryme Tyme, there’s no telling what sort of street smarts the duo will dish out on SmackDown. A crafty Superstar, JTG has proven he has a way to rattle his opponents, both in the ring and on Cryme Tyme’s WWE.com Video Original series “Word Up.”

More*JTG*| Watch "Word Up"*| WWE Universe: Chat with JTG's girlfriend!

Festus - drafted to Raw

Raw ain’t your grandpappy’s Sunday pig roast out on the farm,*as this*Corn-fed Colossus will no doubt fast discover. And*with Jesse no longer by his side to guide him around, Festus will need to learn the ropes quickly if he*doesn't want his bell rung on*Monday nights.

More*Festus*| Come 'n' git 'em!: WWE*action figures*at WWE Shop

Natalya - drafted to ECW

Now officially a dominant Diva to the Extreme, Natalya will undoubtedly continue to support the ECW Superstar she's accompanied of late, Tyson Kidd. And with the Divas division heating up on ECW, look for this third-generation powerhouse to take complete control.

More*Natalya*|*Divas 365*| Natalya studio photos

Carlito - drafted to Raw

It appeared earlier that the WWE Supplemental Draft had separated this San Juan southpaw from his brother (and co-Unified WWE Tag Team Champion) Primo. But now Carlito & Primo will remain a unit forged by both gold and family ties. Can Carlito's greater ring experience keep them on top on Raw? We'll find out soon enough.

More on Carlito*| Cool "Top Rope"*apparel at WWE Shop

John Morrison - drafted to SmackDown

Drafted from: ECW

The Shaman of Sexy, with his shiny locks and bedazzled abs, should feel right at home under the bright lights of SmackDown. In fact, after his partner, The Miz, was drafted to Raw on Monday night, Morrison seemed prepared to carry on alone. But will the WWE Universe manage to carry on without the pair’s WWE.com Video Original series “The Dirt Sheet”? Or will they just "be jealous"?

More*Morrison*| Watch "The Dirt Sheet"*| Morrison "action" at WWE Shop

DH Smith - drafted to ECW

The son of “British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith, grandson of Stu Hart and nephew to WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hit Man” Hart, DH Smith's wrestling lineage is second to none. With his move to the Land of the Extreme, he'll have a chance to connect with another Hart family "Dungeon" graduate, Tyson Kidd. Perhaps*someday we'll*see*a third-generation "Pink and Black attack"?

More DH Smith*| See British Bulldog in action on Greatest Stars of the '90s

Hornswoggle - drafted to Raw

Don't ever sell this pint-sized pugilist short - his dad Finlay may not be at his side now, but Hornswoggle*is*one tough, resourceful li’l tussler. Expect more than a few foolish Raw*Superstars*to catch the wrong end of*his shortened shillelagh!

More Hornswoggle*| Photo-finding shenanigans in "Where's 'Swoggle?"

Layla - drafted to SmackDown

This British bombshell*immediately*made waves on Raw following the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft. Upon accompanying William Regal to the ring on Monday nights, she was by his side when he became a two-time Intercontinental Champion. But how will Layla’s return to SmackDown impact her Friday nights - or those of her fellow Divas?

More Layla*|*Studios*|*Backstage Beauties: Divas' WrestleMania photos

Ricky Ortiz - drafted to SmackDown

Just-recruited SmackDown*GM Theodore Long saw something special in Ortiz when the former ECW General Manager brought the young Superstar to the Land of the Extreme as part of his New Superstar Initiative. Will Ortiz continue to soar under Long’s watchful wing?

More Ortiz*| Follow your favorite Superstars - subscribe to WWE Magazine

Chavo Guerrero - drafted to Raw

The self-proclaimed “Mexican Warrior” comes from a long lineage of in-ring performers, and will undoubtedly continue to make his ancestors proud on Raw. It also doesn’t hurt that his aunt, Vickie Guerrero, has recently become Raw’s new General Manager. Now if he could only keep her out of that wheelchair ...

More Chavo*| "Viva La Raza": Eddie Guerrero's legacy at WWE Shop

Zack Ryder - drafted to ECW

A former WWE Tag Team Champion, the Long Island, N.Y., native sets out on his own in the Land of the Extreme, with visions of the ECW Title in his eyes. What lessons has Ryder learned under past tutelage of The Rated-R Superstar, Edge, or from his long-time partnership with Curt Hawkins?*We'll find out on Tuesday nights*if he's learned enough to climb the championship ladder solo.

More Zack Ryder | Play like a Superstar with WWE action figures

Candice - drafted to SmackDown

Things just got a heckuva lot hotter on Friday nights with SmackDown drawing this former Women's Champion. Candice last secured the Women’s Title in 2007 against current Women’s Champion and fellow SmackDown Diva, Melina. Will Candice set her sights on Melina’s gold once again?

More*Candice*|*Divas 365*| Diva photos at WWE Hall of Fame*ceremony

Nikki Bella - drafted to Raw

Though she first competed under the guise of her twin sister Brie, Nikki Bella has since established her own name against SmackDown’s top Divas.*How much of a mark can she*make*now that she and her sister*are dazzling - and confusing - WWE fans with identical antics on the Monday night brand?

More Nikki*| Nikki's studios*| Divas 365*| Nikki & Brie highlight*Smash-Ups

Ezekiel Jackson - drafted to ECW

Ezekiel Jackson leaves associate The Brian Kendrick for the Land of the Extreme. This bruiser's tough, hard-hitting brand of fighting is sure to fit in - or match up against - ground-attack ECW Superstars like Mark Henry.

More on Ezekiel Jackson |*Enjoy*WWE's line of Superstar action figures

Mike Knox - drafted to SmackDown

For months on Raw, The Desert Destroyer had been brutally attacking Superstars such as Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston before participating in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match at No Way Out. How will the unpredictable, merciless Knox impact Friday nights, and who will he target first on the SmackDown roster?

More Mike Knox*| No Way Out DVD*| Clean house this spring at WWE Shop

Primo - drafted to Raw

This has been some month for Primo. First, he and*brother Carlito defeat The Miz & John Morrison to capture the newly Unified WWE Tag Team Championship at the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania. Now he and his brother have been drafted over to Raw!

More Primo | WrestleMania photos: Unified Tag Title Match | Exclusive

Alicia Fox - drafted to SmackDown

After being caught on tape carousing with Edge, The Rated-R Superstar’s wedding planner traveled to the U.K., where she met the talented DJ Gabriel. Both returned from across the pond to turn heads on ECW. Now that Alicia is back on SmackDown, what kind of waves will she make on Friday nights?

More*Alicia*| Alicia's studio photos*| Divas 365

Shad - drafted to SmackDown

Wallets throughout the Raw locker room are feeling a little safer today. As one-half of the duo Cryme Tyme, this ghetto Superstar from the streets of Brooklyn should prove an impressive force on Friday nights. Fortunately,*his fellow Draftee and hood rat, JTG, also found his way to the blue-hued brand.

More on*Shad*| Watch "Word Up"*| WWE Universe: Chat with JTG's girlfriend!

Mr. Kennedy - drafted to Raw

For the third straight year, the Green Bay Loudmouth will move between SmackDown and Raw, making his new home on Monday nights. As a former United States Champion and "Mr. Money in the Bank," the Raw roster will soon become very familiar with the voice of Mr. Kennedy … KENNEDY!

More on Mr. Kennedy*| WWE Shop: Order Kennedy's "Tangled" Shirt

WWE.DoubleClick.renderAd('160x600');

Pay-Per-View Schedules

Corporate

Contact Us

Help/FAQ

Advertise

Newsletter Sign-up

Terms and Conditions

Privacy

Copyright