Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Did Lawrence Taylor Become a Redskin? LOL!!

Duke

You have to be really careful 95% of the autographed stuff is fake on ebay. I emailed someone asking how they could be selling a John Hall autographed photo in Redskins jersey with the wrong number. It was a photo of some other kicker but the person who faked the signature even signed it like a Skin John Hall #8. I said John Hall was never #8 so I can't imagine he would sign it that way, it must be a forgery. The person wrote me back and angry letter about how he doesn't sell fakes it is his signature blah blah blah. Probably so I would report it to ebay. I have come across lots of wrong items on ebay like that. I went to Skins camp when they sold tickets, with Jeff George and Bruce Smith and Deion. I got tons of autographs personally from the actual players. I bought an autographed pic off of ebay(it was cheap, I knew it was forged but I just wanted the picture), they autograph looked nothing like the autograph that I had personally gotten from the same person and yet it came with this little card that said 100% authenticated autograph.

lol, at least no one bid on it, people arent THAT stupid(but close)

Well if you had bid on it when it said Lawrence Taylor, knowing it was Charley Taylor, you would've gotten a sweet deal on an authentic jersey. I think it woulda been a smart move...

wow, thats not even a good charley taylor jersey, let alone an LT. charley wore a much different jersey than that. hahaha, that tag has a yellow sticker, and theres no hologram. a cheap attempt at making a throwback

Archived