Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mark brunell sucks

dendog44

you suck....and so does your thread....

Hey. No call for that now. We pride ourselves on being better than that around here. We consider it raising the bar for message boards, ( and that whole common courtesy thing comes into play as well). That and those Rules at the top of the page advise to go after the post, not the poster. Just some advice from someone who's been around for awhile.

if you can go at 36 years old in the NFL and throw 3050 yards and 23 tds and only 10 ints and bring a team to the second round of the playoffs, i will agree with you and say that brunell sucks.

If Gannon can win MVP at 50 Brunell can get the job done. All he has to do is not make mistakes and the supporting cast will make up for the rest. Nobody here thinks Mark is a top 5 most know he's not a top 10 but he is solid smart and could take us where we need to go :point2sky

Brunell's no hall of famer, but cut the man some slack. He's, what, 86 years old now and still has a little scramble in him. How many third and longs did he pick up on the ground last year? He wasnt so hot when he got his knee banged up, but what QB is? And, of course, he brought us to the playoffs for the first time in a long time. Heath Schuler sucked. Jeff George sucked. Tony Banks sucked (remember that miserable failure?). Brunell is... decent. I got faith he'll look good this season.

I can not understand why the skins work so hard in the of season and we still have one the worst qb in the nfl.The skins will never reach the superbowl with this hack he sucked in Jacksonville and has only become worse what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:

I did you favor and corrected your spelling for ya.

I can understand why the skins work so hard in the offseason and we still have one the best qb in the nfl.The skins will reach the superbowl with this mack he stuck in Jacksonville and has only become better what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:

That's better, whew....need to work on those typo's dendog44, people may think your crazy, or show signs of mental retardation.

Im definately not a big Brunell fan, but this post is just stupid. Allow me to point out some things you may have missed... THe Redskins last year finished with 11 wins, 1 in the playoffs. Brunell managed a 80+ QB rating. We brought in two legitimate recieving threats, and the best OC in the entire world, football wise, for the past 5 years.

So in order for you to even make the "statement" you did, you would have to maintain that all these great additions would make a good team much much worse, which is frankly, stupid.

Mark Brunell

is a true Warrior and last year was proof.

If Joe Gibbs likes Brunell then he's da-man!!!

After this season Brunell will be in the Redskin record books!

"Hail Victory to the Joe Gibbs Redskins"

:point2sky

Falcon fans actually talked crap about QB play? Did they actually watch Vick play? He alone cost them more games than Brunell did us last year.

Vick apologists are everywhere in Georgia. 90% of Falcon fans actually believe that Vick is the best Q.B. in the N.F.L. Their back up, Matt Schaub is better, in fact I wish he was on the Skins.He was a third round steal(I think he was drafted third round). I have to hear about how Vick is the X-factor, and X-factor this and X-factor that. No wonder Georgia is the 47th smartest (or dumbest) state. Thank God I was born in Annapolis and raised on Kent Island :cheers: HAIL

I can not understand why the skins work so hard in the of season and we still have one the worst qb in the nfl.The skins will never reach the superbowl with this hack he sucked in Jacksonville and has only become worse what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:

Brunell has experience and with that judgement. That cannot be taught, and it is difficult to download into others. The question in my mind is can he stay healthy, and will he have enough gas in the tank to finish this season? I would like to see him go out with a winning season, but I do yjink this may be his last...

Like I said before your statement that Mark sucks is totally without basis and makes absolutely no sense. Our O-line has not given Mark the time to throw how many times did mark throw it away to avoid a mistake. That shows he is a smart QB and didn't push the football places it was risky to go with it. We with any reasonable amount of brains know that turn overs lose football games.If I remember right Brunell was honored with an award for best touchdown to interception ratio.So to all you Brunell bashers please with all due and respect open your eyes watch some film like the cowboys game or the game against Tampa #1 Defense and realize Mark deserves our respect and our thanks for bringing us from the abyss back to glory Hail Mark Brunell thank you and hail the rest of the team. #1 skins Fan.

I couldnt aggree more :applause: :cheers:

See you im Miami HAIL! :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky

Thanks for the opinion, dendog. Since you have elected not to defend, explain, support, qualify or expand upon it in any way, however, it appears that The Swarm's characterization of this as nothing more than a classic troll thread is dead on balls accurate.

Thread over.

Archived