Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mark brunell sucks

dendog44

I can not understand why the skins work so hard in the of season and we still have one the worst qb in the nfl.The skins will never reach the superbowl with this hack he sucked in Jacksonville and has only become worse what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:
You are a really bad product of public schooling. I hope that you dropped out and that they didn't allow you through. :doh:

Sorry, that you feel that way. Just remember, who led Redskins on a 6 game (including Playoffs) run at the end of the year. Though some believe it was all because of Portis, Brunell also deserves a lot of credit. Brunell is the the type of player the Redskins need, at this point. He is a veteran player, a leader, and doesn't make many mistakes. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a flashy QB to be successful, rather you need someone who is going to lead the team and not lose the game for you.

Also, just ask the Cowboys how much Brunell sucks.

I can not understand why the skins work so hard in the of season and we still have one the worst qb in the nfl.The skins will never reach the superbowl with this hack he sucked in Jacksonville and has only become worse what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:

youre a complete idiot, you obviously dont know what youre talking about. when you can lead a team on a 6 game winning streak with a bad knee, AND lead them to the playoffs... thats when you can even attempt to make a comment like that.... until then... shut your mouth.... or quit typing.... in fact do both.

If anyone says "Brunell sucks" to my face they will be punched. Seriously. This is what the internet has done to me.

SHUT UP ABOUT BRUNELL! He threw 23 TDs and 10 INTs last year with NO #2 WR. Are you stupid???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If anyone says "Brunell sucks" to my face they will be punched. Seriously. This is what the internet has done to me.

SHUT UP ABOUT BRUNELL! He threw 23 TDs and 10 INTs last year with NO #2 WR. Are you stupid???

You'll feel so much better if you just let it out. Keeping all of your emotions bottled up inside will kill you.

Just say what you really think....no need to sugar-coat it! :)

anger_thumbnail.gif

Say it with me.

Goosefraba! :)

Rub your ears and say WOOOOSAAAAA. That should help.

Come on....Brunell doesn't suck. I've wanted him for the Redskins since he was in Jacksonville...I love the guy! With that being said, I as a Redskins Fan hate to say this but I am a little concerned about the season. The offense will change with the Saunders, which will take the boys time to get use to, Brunell is a little older and I'm wondering how much he has left in the tank, and God Forbid he gets hurt....we have to start over with Jason Campbell, a rookie QB. Look I don't want you guys to think I'm showing a lack of faith but everything looks promising but the QB situation (with an older one and a rookie) concerns me. Still I beileve!!!! I was in Arizona and Seattle last year (I'm from LA) and flew to DC and I'll be in Indianapolis, and New Orleans this year and I'd like nothing better than for Mark and the boys to have an even better year than last season. But the QB thing does concern me....But there is no way Mark Brunell Sucks....

HAIL!!!!!

isn't that trade of Nemo Broughton and Robert McCune for Jake Delhomme still on the table for us to consider? :laugh: :laugh:

or maybe we should just throw Jason Campbell out there with playoff pressure on him when he may not yet be ready to take over at qb?

yep, some great ideas out there as to how to improve upon starting MB at quarterback. keep 'em coming lads :D

isn't that trade of Nemo Broughton and Robert McCune for Jake Delhomme still on the table for us to consider? :laugh: :laugh:

or maybe we should just throw Jason Campbell out there with playoff pressure on him when he may not yet be ready to take over at qb?

yep, some great ideas out there as to how to improve upon starting MB at quarterback. keep 'em coming lads :D

OMG dont tell me someone actually proposed that trade. :doh:

Archived