Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mark brunell sucks

dendog44

I can not understand why the skins work so hard in the of season and we still have one the worst qb in the nfl.The skins will never reach the superbowl with this hack he sucked in Jacksonville and has only become worse what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:

Let's read between the lines, shall we.

I can not understand what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:

You'd think that someone that's been here since last October, would have figured out the difference between The Classifieds & The Stadium. ;)

And just for giggles, since when did a 10-6 regular season record, second round of the playoffs on an injured knee, & a 6 game winning streak equate to a guy sucking?

Let's read between the lines, shall we.

You'd think that someone that's been here since last October, would have figured out the difference between The Classifieds & The Stadium. ;)

And just for giggles, since when did a 10-6 regular season record, second round of the playoffs on an injured knee, & a 6 game winning streak equate to a guy sucking?

Thank you, TK.

Amen.

2 things. 1st, learn the difference from a "sucky qb" and a qb that was one game away from a 7 game win streak and the NFC title game. 2nd, learn the difference from classifides and wherever else you want to post that garbage

I can not understand why the skins work so hard in the of season and we still have one the worst qb in the nfl.The skins will never reach the superbowl with this hack he sucked in Jacksonville and has only become worse what the hell is going on ?????????:doh:

I have never been the biggest 8 supporter on here....but this is ludicrous. The guy took over as the leader of the offense last yr -- showing a ton of guts and this team rallies around him. With all of the new weapons this yr, would not be surprised at all if he ends up in Hawaii. (Please let him stay healthy) :fingersx:

Edit: Just realized my new sig is too big -- anyone able to help me resize it??

Archived