Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ADVISE THE COACHING STAFF - Weekly

rdsknsfan4life

Good God, can you imagine if they took advice from here? Gibbs would have retired and been replaced by both Gregg Williams and Al Saunders. Brunell and Ramsey would have alternated starting each week, the Skins would be $25m over the cap since they signed Culpepper, Abraham, Ricky Williams, Ray Lewis, and every other player that showed a hint of dissatisfaction. Dan Snyder would give away free tickets, parking, and beer to all fans, and there would be a roof over the stadium. And the Skins would be drafting first next year after going 0-16 this year. But that 1st overall pick would have been traded this year.

:laugh:

This is just BRILLIANT.

Get Jeff King jesus christ please. He is going to be as good as Witten I promise and he'll be like what a friggin 6th rounder. Also yeh go get Brooks in the supplemental so you can draft a CB with our second.

I can see it now...

Joe Gibbs: Well, okay, but only because you promised.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My advice

Spend the money on the jumbo trons [HD that is], get the engineering going for the retractable roof, so we can get the Superbowl at home, cuz all of us fans know we will be there very soon.

Lastly, do you think since we pay major cash for the beer at the park already, perhaps you can at least get us some better beer like HEFEWEIZEN or any other kind of wheat beer? Just sayin...

Keep doing what your doing with the team. I have zero complaints, and nothing to add to that end of it.

Keep up the great work!

My advice

perhaps you can at least get us some better beer like HEFEWEIZEN or any other kind of wheat beer? Just sayin...

What are you queer are something? You want sissy beer go to baltimore.

And if any coaches are reading this...stop screwing around and get back to work.

Archived