Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ADVISE THE COACHING STAFF - Weekly

rdsknsfan4life

According to Larry Michael, the Redskins coaching staff read the ES message boards. So, that being the case (assuming Larry is right, am I looking like a donkey right now?) I think we should post a weekly "Advise the Coaching Staff" thread. It will give the coaching staff a chance to glean ideas from our incredible minds without having to look all over the board for all the game changing ideas we come up with. Who knows, maybe they'll like something we say.

So, in light of the draft coming up this weekend, what advice would you give the Coaching Staff this week? Post your comments here and I'll start a new thread when pre-season starts.

So, in light of the draft coming up this weekend, what advice would you give the Coaching Staff this week? Post your comments here and I'll start a new thread when pre-season starts.

Make sure to include the week in the thread subject.

coach Gibbs, I think we need a new punter.

how about finding a veteran LB to come in and fill the void like Ray Lewis, or even better would be go after Lance Briggs from Chicago. Had a huge year for Chicago but is not resigned yet. Chicago is looking for Ryans in the draft since Briggs future in chitown is uncertain. Ray Ray or Briggs would put this D over the top. LETS GO FO!!!!!

get that punter out of wake forest,kid is money in the bank.

show sean taylor how to dress for court please(he was wearing jeans for crying out loud....)

be sure to use andre carter as a QB spy and as a stand up LBer when we do some 3-4 stuff.

Please lord don't draft any of the Penn State people coming out.

Don't knock on Penn State!! I was really hoping Posluszny would have come out and we could get him... But, we gotta wait until next year! Penn State has ALWAYS been a better football program than UMD!!

"Fear the Turtle..." HAHAHA Funniest thing I ever heard in Sports!

My advice would be not to listen to most of the fans :silly: Especially when we are throwing around ideas like trade Brandon Lloyd to move up this year in the draft! And other such amazing trade ideas ;)

LOL :applause: :applause: :applause:

Joe Gibbs just farted more football knowledge than this whole board has put together (and that includes me).

This is really funny.

If the coaches listed to the fans, we'd have a new QB every time they had a bad peformance. We'd probably have 4 starting calibur RB's on the roster (so CP wouldn't have as much wear and tear on his body), the ENTIRE coaching staff would be fired and WE'D be the coaches (if Snyder listened to us)

Ignore this thread or any other advice from this board. This is a great place for the unenlightened, including me, and for feedback on services provided to the fan base, but as far anything regarding the operation of the team, please stay away. :logo:

The coaches probably just read the forum on occasion to know the feelings of the fans and their overall feeling about the team. They don't care about our opinions on players because we really don't know what we are talking about. As Pat Mora once implied regular people just can't understand unless they have played football.

I'll attempt to take this seriously: trade down with NE from 53 to 75, and acquire the 86th pick. With the 75th pick, take Cedric Griffin, and with the 86th pick, trade with the Broncos and receive the 119th and 126th picks. With the 119th pick, select Jesse Mahelona and with the 126th pick, select Jahri Evans.

Good God, can you imagine if they took advice from here? Gibbs would have retired and been replaced by both Gregg Williams and Al Saunders. Brunell and Ramsey would have alternated starting each week, the Skins would be $25m over the cap since they signed Culpepper, Abraham, Ricky Williams, Ray Lewis, and every other player that showed a hint of dissatisfaction. Dan Snyder would give away free tickets, parking, and beer to all fans, and there would be a roof over the stadium. And the Skins would be drafting first next year after going 0-16 this year. But that 1st overall pick would have been traded this year.

Archived