Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ahh should be a fun season for us G-Fans

G G G GMEN

LETS GO GIANTS!! LETS GO GIANTS!! wow way to make gay jokes and critique my spelling... just proves that you have no comeback for the fact that your inept front office cant keep their star players out of Giants blue.... enjoy your 2nd rate overpaid free agents.... Archuleta (a piece of trash).. Randel El (3rd reciever) Lloyd (for every great catch he makes he drops 15 balls..... so on and so on and so on... dont worry guys... ill be sure you send you a post card from the superbowl

LETS GO GIANTS! LETS GO GIANTS!

:laugh: this guys actually kinda funny for a troll

Well gents... we got your best linebacker.. and yes he was your best linebacker.... im sure you are mad that Gregg Williams and Joe Gibbs had a falling out with a 3 time probowler who many regard as one of the best young talents in the league still... ahh yes... thanks for Pierce and Arrington... they should have fun this year running over Old man Brunell and having a good time slamming that drag queen portis in the turf along with Osi and Stray... well till the season starts gents:cheers:

Can Pierce even walk? Last i heard his knee was shredded? He hyped up his return to FEDEX for weeeeeeeeeeeeeks and was a no-show.

Marcus Washington > LaVar Arrington......anyday. What has LaVar done lately???????????????

Hopefully LaVar can learn some discipline under toughguy Tom Coughlin's military style regime. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

When was the last time the Giants won a playoff game again?

Lets go Giants!!!!! Lets go Giants!!!! dont be mad because your old stubborn coach couldnt get along with a young stud player... everyone .... and i mean everyone says this is a great move for the Giants and a horrible blow for the redskins... letting one of the most talented linebackers in the league go to your division rival that needed a stub linebacker.... tell daniel snyder to stop jerking off with his money and sign someone who can evaluate talent

LETS GO GIANTS!!! BIG BLUE IN 06!!! SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!!!!

I didn't say that it wasn't a great move for the Giants - so therefore "everyone" is incorrect. Gibbs and Williams are better at spotting talent than any fan for one simple reason - they are paid to do it. We see the games - they see the entire picture.

Lets go Giants!!!!! Lets go Giants!!!! dont be mad because your old stubborn coach couldnt get along with a young stud player... everyone .... and i mean everyone says this is a great move for the Giants and a horrible blow for the redskins... letting one of the most talented linebackers in the league go to your division rival that needed a stub linebacker.... tell daniel snyder to stop jerking off with his money and sign someone who can evaluate talent

Brunell's may be old, but Eli is a soft faggot. And the Giants will NOT do ANYTHING at all, if Tiki DOESN'T carry the whole offense on his back like he did last year. Your whole offense relies on one person, if he can't get it going, ya'll won't even get a whiff of the Superbowl, so don't brag. Talk to us REDSKINS fans after you can make it past the first round, without getting blown out at home, then you can have the privilege of speaking with us.

Well gents... we got your best linebacker.. and yes he was your best linebacker.... im sure you are mad that Gregg Williams and Joe Gibbs had a falling out with a 3 time probowler who many regard as one of the best young talents in the league still... ahh yes... thanks for Pierce and Arrington... they should have fun this year running over Old man Brunell and having a good time slamming that drag queen portis in the turf along with Osi and Stray... well till the season starts gents:cheers:

Keep the business about slamming drag queens in the Giants locker room where it belong.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

The giants wins last year came against teams with combined records totalling 76-100

The redskins wins came against teams with combined records totalling 80-80

Enjoy next season giant fan - you were exposed in the playoffs as a scrub killer and no one is scared of your crappy team. Assuming no one else dies before the game...

This is one of the worst trolling attempts ever

Seriously, Giants fans have been the worst at trolling when they do troll (not including you Tom)

Reminds me of the week before the 2nd Giants game when this place was flooded with Midget fans

35-20, they were all gone

Try and score a point in the playoffs at home, then come troll

In his most recent (as in yesterday) press confrence Joe Gibbs wished arrington good luck on getting HEALTHY. The G-girls just bought a lemon.

thats there fault for not getting a good lemon check :(

The funny thing is this guy was our starter for only half of the games and the games that he played he was a two down lb NEVER playing on 3rd down. I find it kinda funny that a supposedly great pass rusher doesnt play on the 3rd downs, where teams almost always pass.

Not to mention that he has a belly after letting himself go...:(

Hey man, I can't hate. I still like Lavar, he was and always will be one of my all-time favorite Redskins. Of course I hate to see him sign with another NFC East team...but that's how it goes. Maybe he'll keep you guys from losing in the first round of the playoffs at home this year...who knows.

You definitely need him more than us though, seeing as how the Giants ranked 24th in the NFL for total Defense last year...

Not only has he lost a step(as shown all year). 2 examples are in OT San Diego game. Brees throws a dump off pass to Antonio Gates and Gates blows right past LaVar for a huge 20+ gainer. Next play(or a couple plays after) LT runs over Ryan Clark and game over. Second example is TB playoff game. After the tipped ball fell right into his hands, LaVar got tackled at the 6 yard line. If it was old LaVar(or ANY other LB we have on our team), that was an easy 6.

Now I have shown proof and cited examples. You, on the other hand, just talk out your ass and troll.

you sound suspiciously like a fool from yesterday. lavar may be YOUR best linebacker but he was far from ours. so go ahead and brag about getting our sloppy seconds. you either know nothing about lavars history or nothing about football, either way you have proved your own stupidity. thanks for making my work so easy.

G G G Gmen, do you have a typing stutter? :)

And more importantly, what is your purpose here? If you want to discuss football, you're more than welcome to do so and we encourage opposing fans to evolve into valued members. Otherwise, if you're here only to troll, if lamely, then I suggest you find another message board.

enjoy your 2nd rate overpaid free agents.... Archuleta (a piece of trash).. Randel El (3rd reciever) Lloyd (for every great catch he makes he drops 15 balls..... so on and so on and so on... dont worry guys... ill be sure you send you a post card from the superbowl

I kind of agree with the Arch statement. We'll see how he pans our for us.

And you're right about Randle El too. He's basically our 3rd (slot) receiver behind our 2 edge guys Moss and Lloyd. If you think he was brought in to be our No. 1 receiver you're completely misinformed.

Lloyd is another wait-and-see. I think he'll do fine being the no. 2 when the defense has to worry about Moss, Randle El, Portis, Cooley, and Sellers. :)

Well gents... we got your best linebacker.. and yes he was your best linebacker.... im sure you are mad that Gregg Williams and Joe Gibbs had a falling out with a 3 time probowler who many regard as one of the best young talents in the league still... ahh yes... thanks for Pierce and Arrington...

You think you got the best linebacker but you're as delusional as the Jet fans who came on here last year and said they got our best wide receiver. :laugh:

We told them that Laveraneous Coles was damaged goods and no longer had his deep speed, but they didn't believe us.

Now you guys think you stole a 3-time all pro, but what you really got was again damaged goods and a player who hasn't done didly the last two years! Arrington didn't have a single sack the last two years! :laugh:

:cheers:

Archived