Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ahh should be a fun season for us G-Fans

G G G GMEN

Well gents... we got your best linebacker.. and yes he was your best linebacker.... im sure you are mad that Gregg Williams and Joe Gibbs had a falling out with a 3 time probowler who many regard as one of the best young talents in the league still... ahh yes... thanks for Pierce and Arrington... they should have fun this year running over Old man Brunell and having a good time slamming that drag queen portis in the turf along with Osi and Stray... well till the season starts gents:cheers:

Well gents... we got your best linebacker.. and yes he was your best linebacker.... im sure you are mad that Gregg Williams and Joe Gibbs had a falling out with a 3 time probowler who many regard as one of the best young talents in the league still... ahh yes... thanks for Pierce and Arrington... they should have fun this year running over Old man Brunell and having a good time slamming that drag queen portis in the turf along with Osi and Stray... well till the season starts gents:cheers:

Marcus Washington is BY FAR our best linebacker. nice try, troll.

WRONG :psyche:

Marcus Washington was and still is the best linebacker

My dog is sleeping with your cat!!

This is not redskins related you troll dont post garbage like this on The Stadium. And just to inform the ignorant, LaVar was our 3rd best LB. Marcus and Lemar were much better than him.

Use your brain and think about it. If he was so great then why were we so eager to let him go? Exactly.

Watching that interception return by Arrington, against the Bucs, you can just see that he lost a step. He still has great anticipation, but sometimes he anticipates wrong, that is why they got rid of him.

Our defense, has never done better, than the past two seasons, mostly without him. Our D two years ago, was amazing, with no help from Arrington.

If he isn't good enough for Williams and Gibbs....well, I just trust the mental capacity of those two guys. Their decision making is fine by me.

It's funny how the one linebacker that we proved that we could do well and win without is now penciled in as the Giants best linebacker. You gotta love Giants fans. Who's gonna have to die this year for your team to play up to their potential?

Lets go Giants!!!!! Lets go Giants!!!! dont be mad because your old stubborn coach couldnt get along with a young stud player... everyone .... and i mean everyone says this is a great move for the Giants and a horrible blow for the redskins... letting one of the most talented linebackers in the league go to your division rival that needed a stub linebacker.... tell daniel snyder to stop jerking off with his money and sign someone who can evaluate talent

LETS GO GIANTS!!! BIG BLUE IN 06!!! SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!!!!

You'll be back on this board in 2 seasons patting us on the back for moving Arrington out. Funny that a player that couldn't make the field for the majority of plays on our defense is now the savior for yours. By the way - we had both of your best LB's on board a few seasons ago - how many playoff games did they win together? Does the nose-dive choke Eli and your team did at the end of last season still sting? Must have sucked having to sit at home and watch the Skins move on to the second round of the playoffs. Guess what - it will be worse for you this year. Can't wait to hear Lavar explain next offseason why he didn't have a bigger impact and if it hurt to see his former Redskin teammates sporting their SuperBowl rings.

Lets go Giants!!!!! Lets go Giants!!!! dont be mad because your old stubborn coach couldnt get along with a young stud player... everyone .... and i mean everyone says this is a great move for the Giants and a horrible blow for the redskins... letting one of the most talented linebackers in the league go to your division rival that needed a stub linebacker.... tell daniel snyder to stop jerking off with his money and sign someone who can evaluate talent

Come think about it, my Dog may have been sleeping with your mom also..Sorry

How many SBs has Coughlin won? :D

In Gibbs and Company We Trusts! :finger:

You're stupid. LaVar rode the pine. Our D ranked among the best without him. Good luck with that knee of his.

GIANTS SUCK.

LETS GO GIANTS!! LETS GO GIANTS!! wow way to make gay jokes and critique my spelling... just proves that you have no comeback for the fact that your inept front office cant keep their star players out of Giants blue.... enjoy your 2nd rate overpaid free agents.... Archuleta (a piece of trash).. Randel El (3rd reciever) Lloyd (for every great catch he makes he drops 15 balls..... so on and so on and so on... dont worry guys... ill be sure you send you a post card from the superbowl

LETS GO GIANTS! LETS GO GIANTS!

I take it by this he means Peter King and his NY cronies and we know what a credible source they are... :laugh:

Well Gent, He couldn't even bust into our starting line-up

I know I should not feed it but it is fun so here we go... We aren't mad because our Best Linebacker (Washington) is still here. Lavar was great when he got here and had real signs of potential but never really turned into more than just the subject of highlight films. He is a fun guy to root for but you will see soon when lavar cost you a few touchdowns because he is out of position that he is not a savior. I think we have done quite nicely evaluating talent lately, Washington, Cooley, Taylor over Winslow, Rogers, and Portis. The difference is coaching, we got it, you dont, just remember the playoffs last year...get ready for much more of the same. Your beloved team just does not have the leadership to go anywhere this year. Face it, if Tiki did not blow up last year you guys would have been fighting for the basement with the Eagles.

Archived