Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ahh should be a fun season for us G-Fans

G G G GMEN

Using the word troll is just so pathetic. " Heh , guys , this guy is SUCH a troll lets humiliate him with our fantasy related humour". Yes i know everyone uses it but everyone touches themselves doesn't me it should be on the internet.....................MY POINT STILL STANDS.

Not too sure what a "backstapper" is but oh well. Come on man, everyone LOVED lavar in 2003. You all even loved him this season. Dont you remember all the signs, and "we want Lavar" chants at fedex? Was that because you all desperately wanted to put a fat, slow, freelancing OLB in the game???? um no. It was because you couldnt cause turnovers and you knew Lavar could.

Players need to look out for #1. If they dont, theyre stupid. If theres a better situation out there you have to take it. And honestly you can't sit there and assume that Lavars dislike for the redskins is completely unwarranted. I mean Ramsey has every right to talk trash about the team and gibbs. They lied to him. Everyone in the country knows he was lied to. But everything with Lavar happened behind closed doors. So dont sit there and assume that he is completely unjustified.

But was it necessary for LaVar to say he was going to retire a Redskin? IF he was so unhappy, then why even put it out there knowing it won't happen? Obviously the Skins didn't want him here.. but there has got to be a reason for this. I trust Gibbs & Co. made the correct decision. Lastly, if youre not with us, you're against us. Now that Lavar is playing for division rival, any hatred I have for him is fair game.

Guest santana4prez
Not too sure what a "backstapper" is but oh well. Come on man, everyone LOVED lavar in 2003. You all even loved him this season. Dont you remember all the signs, and "we want Lavar" chants at fedex? Was that because you all desperately wanted to put a fat, slow, freelancing OLB in the game???? um no. It was because you couldnt cause turnovers and you knew Lavar could.

Players need to look out for #1. If they dont, theyre stupid. If theres a better situation out there you have to take it. And honestly you can't sit there and assume that Lavars dislike for the redskins is completely unwarranted. I mean Ramsey has every right to talk trash about the team and gibbs. They lied to him. Everyone in the country knows he was lied to. But everything with Lavar happened behind closed doors. So dont sit there and assume that he is completely unjustified.

Actually alot of Skins fans may of liked him but I didnt. After Gibbs came on board Arrington acted like a complete jackass and his continuing freelancing problems only made me hate him more. Dont say "you all" when alot of Skins fans liked him but alot also wanted him gone.

Arrington cant talk anything bad about the Skins if he cant even follow Gregg Williams defense so how can he run his mouth? As for Ramsey he got every chance to win the job in 2004 but couldnt ,and in 2005 he played like **** in preseason and had 2 fumbles and a INT in less than a half of football vs Chicago in the season opener.

Ramsey was a good guy and is the complete opposite of Lavar Arrington. Ramsey supported Brunell last season like any backup should even when he could of been pissed that he wasnt the starter. Brunell should of made the Pro Bowl last season and got robbed by Vick. Ramsey just wasnt as good and has some flaws but when he came in vs the Giants he showed lots of improvement. I wish Patrick Ramsey the best but Lavar Arrington I wouldnt give a glass of water if he was on fire.

Using the word troll is just so pathetic. " Heh , guys , this guy is SUCH a troll lets humiliate him with our fantasy related humour". Yes i know everyone uses it but everyone touches themselves doesn't me it should be on the internet.....................MY POINT STILL STANDS.

Look at G G G G-mens posts they are just stupid and pointless. He just runs his mouth trying to piss Skins fans off rather than making points to back up his opinion. He is a Class A troll.:gaintsuck

But was it necessary for LaVar to say he was going to retire a Redskin? IF he was so unhappy, then why even put it out there knowing it won't happen? Obviously the Skins didn't want him here.. but there has got to be a reason for this. I trust Gibbs & Co. made the correct decision. Lastly, if youre not with us, you're against us. Now that Lavar is playing for division rival, any hatred I have for him is fair game.

He said that to raise his market value in free agency. Lavar's not dumb. He was getting some bad press, and saying that made him look like the good guy. Very similar to T.O's apology to Andy Reid. In T.O's case the bad press was certianly warranted, but I dont think anyone can sit here and say that Lavars was for sure. He was looking out for himself, which is the right thing to do.

I do agree with you about hating him now that hes with the Giants. By all means thats fine, I just have a problem with everyone saying he never did anything for the skins....blah blah blah....when 2 years ago they wanted to induct him in the hall of fame

I want to comment on the guy who said that the GINTS lost to Carolina because they couldn't stop the run, because all their linebackers were hurt. Where was Osi, Strahan and Clancy? Aren't they the first wave to stop the run?

Dude needs to learn more about football than taking an injury report from FOX Sports commentators

I like all the comments about the Giants owners dying and the fact that they had 9 home games.

They play the Saints again at home this year. I think Tags and the NFL should give the home game to the Saints and force the Giants to play 9 on the road this year.

it's only fair.

I like all the comments about the Giants owners dying and the fact that they had 9 home games.

They play the Saints again at home this year. I think Tags and the NFL should give the home game to the Saints and force the Giants to play 9 on the road this year.

it's only fair.

Why is it the giants fault that the NFL couldn't find another place to play that game?

Ahh but young Jedi, LA was once The Top College Recruit coming out of Penn State in the '90's. Do you truly believe that he could've fallen so far in 7 years? Is this athlete extraordinaire done at the grande olde age of 28?! :ha:

you are the epitome of a stupid ***, ignorant new york sports team fans. You are all retarded. There is no way in hell Arrington was our best lineback; he didnt even start until halfway through the season. Wait till Portis trucks the **** outta him and show that he is past his prime. I love LaVar but he will not dominate like he used to. He will be good but not great. Yea and im gonna watch old man Brunell throw bombs to moss, randle el, and lloyd. Who do you have to cover them you ****?

The Giants are old. They better hope Eli plays much better this season than he did at the end of last season b/c their window is closing fast. Tiki, Toomer, Strahan...how many more good seasons could they have left? Now they've added another player who's begun the slide in Lavar.

I agree but why should the giants be punished for something they had no control over?

i never said that they should be punished. i said that they got an advantage last year. that was then, what is past has passed. the only way it ever comes up is when people discuss what happened last year and it has no bearing on the upcoming season. frankly, it was such a glaring mistake by the NFL i would like to forget that it ever happened.

Archived