Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official...What to do with your Redskins' Arrington jersey......

Tom [Giants fan]

I'll just keep it in my closet, I wear my Portis Jersey at games and when I watch em....

Burning you're jersey is a little off the edge, hes not T.O. He didn't destroy us by leaving. He made a business decision, even though I feel he betrayed us with his comments about him retiring before wearing another jersey.

I'll just keep it in my closet, I wear my Portis Jersey at games and when I watch em....

Burning you're jersey is a little off the edge, hes not T.O. He didn't destroy us by leaving. He made a business decision, even though I feel he betrayed us with his comments about him retiring before wearing another jersey.

he betrayed us all the way and his jerseys should be thrown on the rubbage pile where he belongs!!

I have two LaVar Arrington jerseys, a white one and a burgundy one. The burgundy one was signed by him at player's lot gate at FedEx at the preseason game two years ago against the Falcons. I would like to try to sell that and get some money, but I am not sure what I'll do with the white one. Maybe I'll keep it for some memories..

i have an authentic pro bowl signed jersey. I got it signed at the bears game and it was a really great experience to see lavar and get his autograph on my favorite jersey. I have given that to my uncle to keep in his house. Lavar was a big part of the redskins and is part of their history. I am 17 and I think when I get older hat will be something I'll like to have. maybe I'll sell it. I don't even know what I could get for it to be worth selling.

']Post what you plan on doing with your Redskins Arrington jersey. I saw someone on another thread say they are going to burn theirs. I was curious to see what people will be doing with them.

If I had one, I'd still wear it. Maybe wear it to the Skins training camp and see what happens.

i'm not sure.. what'd you do with jesse armstead jersey?[/Quote]

What happened with Armstead and the Giants was not his fault. He was a member of the Giants a long time and was a big time contributor both playing and in terms of being a leader. He was let go because of his age. I had no problems with Armstead after he left the Giants.

I asked this question because a lot here seem hurt by Arrington.

hmmm....I talked quite a bit about burning the jersey..My anger has died down slightly....like others here I still have Brad Johnson, Champ Bailey, Stephen Davis ( that one I'm still fond of), Deion Sanders LOLLLL.....and my #56. Think I might wait to see if we get another number fifty six and try to get the name plate changed...I think I heard of others doing this...but Im talking replica jerseys, not authentic. Has anyone else successfully done this?

Archived