Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any ticketholders been approached w/ upgrade

Lavar5150

• 3 weeks later...
Trust me, they'll be plenty of seats.

That's funny....I know from a ticket office source that the renewal rate was at an all time high up to this point....even with the price increases. Do not expect any huge improvement in seating locations. Also look at the new seating chart on Redskins.com which now breaks down sections by "General, Touchdown and Tailgate Club lowers....have any doubt which direction this is heading???

Wow. This is an important development especially for season ticketholders. If you don't join the tailgate or touchdown club, you can forget the lower level. It's like being a booster for a college. I may throw up.

It is. But they give people extra time. One year, I didn't pay my bill until June.

The ticket office needs to speak from the same page. I called to asked for more time to purchase my tickets. The guy cut me off, said the Redskins have no payment plans or time extension, and I had to get my payment in by 3/31 or I lose my seats. Ridiculous.

are there season ticket holders in the lower level that do not have the tailgate or touchdown club?

Yes. But, they've had those seats for a long time. In order to move down into the lower level, though, you'll probably have to become a club member.

The ticket office needs to speak from the same page.

Bingo! You never get the same answer twice. Last year at upgrade time was a total fiasco, as documented on this board, with people calling within minutes of each other getting completely different results, depending who they talked to. :logo:

Bingo! You never get the same answer twice. Last year at upgrade time was a total fiasco, as documented on this board, with people calling within minutes of each other getting completely different results, depending who they talked to. :logo:

They have reorganized the ticket office and given responsibilities to different people in regards to handling upgrades. I believe that you will see a lot more consistency across the board since upgrade rules will be spelled out and you will not see much deviation from these rules, if any. This year should be a lot smoother sailing...but many people may not be getting the upgrades they had hoped for imo.

They have reorganized the ticket office and given responsibilities to different people in regards to handling upgrades. I believe that you will see a lot more consistency across the board since upgrade rules will be spelled out and you will not see much deviation from these rules, if any. This year should be a lot smoother sailing...but many people may not be getting the upgrades they had hoped for imo.

That's great news. I hope it works that way. It's frustrating to see someone get bumped from the endzone to a lower row than mine in my sideline section when I relied on ticket office information that a system was in place, other than lucky phone calls, to get better seats.

The same goes for the waiting list times. Again, as documented on this board, there have been huge discrepencies in waiting times. :logo:

they need to revamp the costs in the upper deck.... I sit on the goaline in row 13 and to charge me the same price as someone sitting row 1 on the 50 is just crazy....

it's also crazy how someone 3 rows up from me (row 16) on the 50 pays 350.00 less per year than I do....

it's fine that they change prices at row 16, but they need some price variations on the sidelines too (for example, goaline to the 20's, 20 to 40, and in between the 50's.....)

A lot more consistency in handling upgrades?!? Am willing to bet anyone that this year will be the usual return of chaos.

Based on my experience, it's all about who you get on the phone. Period.

When my number came up for season tickets last year, I called and got a very nice female. I took her name down, she gave me her extension number, and I was able to work with her to get the best available seats. Very nice experience.

This year I call to inquire about a payment extension or payment plan, and the guy is a complete dick. I think his middle name was "*******."

In any case, when they announce upgrades are possible, I'm going to simply hang up on the *******s and only deal with the nice people. If it takes my wife flirting with one of the dudes, I'll do that as well.

I just called- he said they are not working with people over the phone this year- they will call YOU. I said I have always called and worked with someone on my relo, and they said the policy changed- they will not field calls for relo- period.

On a second note- I believe the new policy about the tailgate club really sucks- the "commoners" are stuck in the upper decks in a feeding frenzy over $80 nosebleeds in a corner. That really blows...

Lisa

Looks like I got my mac daddy upgrade just in time last year.(thanks Pez&Huly) Wheew. I'll be thrilled just to move a row or two down this year. Heck staying where I'm at won't be bad either.

Archived