Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any ticketholders been approached w/ upgrade

Lavar5150

Has anyone switched from the "obstructed" 200 section back up to the upper deck?

Mine are not terrible, not behind a column and close to the bottom of the "new" seats. That said, I would certainly entertain the thought of moving to lowest rows in the upper deck if it were an option.

I did....a couple of years ago. I got stuck a few rows back, directly behind a column in section 214. It took a few days, (and several layers of Redskins management), to get moved back to the uppers.

I thought the Skins promised to move you guys down and out of the cave within 3 years. I would hang on if that is still true. Although my idea of the perfect seats would be the back row of the "old" 200 sections seats on the visitor side and the back of the 200 on the home side.

High enough to see the action but low enough to be near the action and engulfed by the sounds of FedEx. I guess I'll have to dream on unless the Skins ever move us upper deckers into the lower deck.

The old back row of the 200 level on the visiting side is okay, but may not be as good as you think. That would be row 14. That overhang is pretty low from there, it may be lower than you think. You can't see the scoreboard. The home side is different, the back row is row 6, but they are extremely rare to find. I sat in 204, Row 6 for the Giants last season. Under cover but you can see blue sky, against the back wall, between the Redskins bench and the Redskins tunnel, perfect sight lines. I stood the whole game. Press level window right above my head. Sweeeeet! Those are the best seats I've ever sat in.

The old back row of the 200 level on the visiting side is okay, but may not be as good as you think. That would be row 14. That overhang is pretty low from there, it may be lower than you think. You can't see the scoreboard. The home side is different, the back row is row 6, but they are extremely rare to find. I sat in 204, Row 6 for the Giants last season. Under cover but you can see blue sky, against the back wall, between the Redskins bench and the Redskins tunnel, perfect sight lines. I stood the whole game. Press level window right above my head. Sweeeeet! Those are the best seats I've ever sat in.

As I recall checking out the seats after a couple games last year, rows 10-13 on the visitor side are fine. I had no problem seeing anything. I agree....my "dream seats" would be the back row of the 200 section on the home side. Those definitely are the sweetest seats in the house!

I got to thinking about my upgrade.....new tix are in Sect 139, Row 19...has anyone ever sat in this section and are they decent? In Sect 135 I was in the 4th row but the view sucked when the action was on the other end and it was next to impossible to tell the down and distance. Being right on top of the end zone was pretty cool when it was down on our end though...

I got to thinking about my upgrade.....new tix are in Sect 139, Row 19...has anyone ever sat in this section and are they decent? In Sect 135 I was in the 4th row but the view sucked when the action was on the other end and it was next to impossible to tell the down and distance. Being right on top of the end zone was pretty cool when it was down on our end though...

do you work for the law firm?

anyways if you are a tailgate member section 139 has to be considered an excellent upgrade, hell, even if youre not a tailgate club member you are still closer to the 50.

congrats.

I was called by the ticket office this afternoon and upgraded from Sect 135 (end zone) to Sect 139................

Thats a nice upgrade now days with the tailgate club taking up alot of the lower level tickets. :cheers:

question for those of you who sit or have sat in the corner. what is your honest opinion of the view? i sit in the center end zone, row 4. being that i sit so close to the field i figured why move. on the other hand i realize that my view of the entire field is limited.

what are you guys views from the corners? thanks.

question for those of you who sit or have sat in the corner. what is your honest opinion of the view? i sit in the center end zone, row 4. being that i sit so close to the field i figured why move. on the other hand i realize that my view of the entire field is limited.

I've sat in both, and I prefer my present location, (431 row 15...visitors side goal-line). The couple of times I sat in the center of the end-zone was very aggravating. It was cool when the action was on your half of the field, and coming towards you, I thought it sucked, big-time, when the play was on the opposite field. I also think it's tough to follow plays from that perspective.

IMHO, the best affordable views, are in the 400's, in the first 15 rows, between the 30's....

In my opinion, the corners are better than behind the endzone. The question is, do you want to watch football, or do you want to see players faces from row 4? I think it would be cool to sit in row 4 for one preseason game, but I wouldn't want to sit there for the season.

Corner seats allow you to see holes open up, and they also allow you to see the ball advance. If it's 4th and a yard, and you are sitting in the back of the endzone, and Portis runs up the middle and goes down fast, you'll be watching the megatron because otherwise you have no idea whether he made the play or not.

I called and they said: "But Sir, you had an upgrade 2 seasons ago..."

buttmunchers..

Does anyone know how many years you have to wait before they even consider you for an upgrade? Sounds like an upgrade within a couple of seasons is definitely out. What are some of the experiences of those that have had upgrades? How many years as season ticket holder before getting your first upgrade? How about those that have had multiple upgrades, how many between upgrades? Thanks.

Does anyone know how many years you have to wait before they even consider you for an upgrade? Sounds like an upgrade within a couple of seasons is definitely out. What are some of the experiences of those that have had upgrades? How many years as season ticket holder before getting your first upgrade? How about those that have had multiple upgrades, how many between upgrades? Thanks.

I got an upgrade the 2nd year I had my tickets.

I received an upgrade after my first season. This season coming up is my third.

I got an upgrade the 2nd year I had my tickets.
Me, too. I got moved seven rows down in the same section. I was told by the ticket office (for what that's worth) the average wait for an upgrade is three years or so. :logo:

I started in row 21 of Section 412 and 2 years later got moved down to row 18. I just got an offer to move down to row 14 but that would cost an extra $22/ticket a game. I am staying put for now.

Jackie

PS The e-mail said they would offer it to someone behind me so if you sit in the back there is hope :)

I started in row 21 of Section 412 and 2 years later got moved down to row 18. I just got an offer to move down to row 14 but that would cost an extra $22/ticket a game. I am staying put for now.

Jackie

PS The e-mail said they would offer it to someone behind me so if you sit in the back there is hope :)

no chance I would move down 4 measly rows in the same section for $22 more bucks per seat, per game....

I still think they need to revamp the pricing......

no offense Bob, but you and I sit in the same row... only you sit on the 50, I sit on the 5 yard-line... how are we paying the same price? And how is it that someone on the 50-yard line, just 3 rows higher than me in row 16, is paying $22 less than I am...... makes no sense whatsoever.

I think rows 16-19, in between the 30's, in the upper deck is the best value in the stadium...

no chance I would move down 4 measly rows in the same section for $22 more bucks per seat, per game....

I still think they need to revamp the pricing......

no offense Bob, but you and I sit in the same row... only you sit on the 50, I sit on the 5 yard-line... how are we paying the same price? And how is it that someone on the 50-yard line, just 3 rows higher than me in row 16, is paying $22 less than I am...... makes no sense whatsoever.

I think rows 16-19, in between the 30's, in the upper deck is the best value in the stadium...

I predict that within two years Snyder will take all seats between the 30s, both upper and lower decks, and hike the prices up, relative to the other sidelines seats.

I was called this morning and offered an upgrade from my current seats in sec 419 row 29 down to 419 row 14. The seats were $16 more each or about $330 more in total for the 2 seats. $16 more a ticket is a lot, but I took the upgrade since 15 rows is a pretty significant move up.

I was called this morning and offered an upgrade from my current seats in sec 419 row 29 down to 419 row 14. The seats were $16 more each or about $330 more in total for the 2 seats. $16 more a ticket is a lot, but I took the upgrade since 15 rows is a pretty significant move up.

Excellent decision. Vast difference in the view from row 29 to row 14. You'll be happy you paid the extra amount. And a much shorter walk up and down those steps....

Archived