Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any ticketholders been approached w/ upgrade

Lavar5150

Alot of people have called to try to get an upgrade and where told they were being done automatically this year. Don't really know how you could press them.

yeah, guess you're right.... but it just doesn't seem that it would be that easy to simply move everyone up one row in their section....

like maybe some people would move over, or some people go down 3 rows..... and I'm not talking about a change of seat location that involves a price change...

I'm in 408, and no one has called me about an upgrade. When I renewed my tickets, they said not to submit an upgrade request...b/c they would contact me automatically. I just looked over my invoice, and it says they will contact me if upgrades are available.

Question for those of you who got an upgrade: did the ticket office contact you about an upgrade? Had you submitted a written request for an upgrade?

Question for those of you who got an upgrade: did the ticket office contact you about an upgrade? Had you submitted a written request for an upgrade?

I was told you had to submit a request. I do that at the end of each year just in case. I also put specifics about the upgrade request.

There is also a waiting list for parking you have to send in a request for if you don't already have parking.

Just checked with the ticket office today. I did get an upgrade of 1 row. One row down 11 more to go :) I'm 454 row 12 seats 9 and 10 now. Yeeehah!

Before they move you to the first row, you better sit there first. I sit in row 5 of the upper deck and would not choose to sit in row 1. For me, the plexiglass cuts across my field of vision. You watch part of the game over the glass and part thru the glass....very annoying. On the other hand, there is a very convenient 4 inch ledge to put your beer and food on!

I might go as low as row 3 but no lower. I also would avoid the aisle seats in rows 5-8. In many sections, the people returning to their seats walking up the steps can block your view of the game.

As to the issue of automatic upgrades. Some people have posted they got upgraded even though they never sent the letter in . So if you LOVE your location and do not want to move, I suggest you send a letter to that effect. I know two long time buddies who had a pair of tickets side by side for many years. Two years ago, they both got upgraded.....to different rows. They were not happy. They wanted to continue sitting next to each other. The Skins found four seats together in another section for them but the lesson is make sure the Skins have in writing what your seat preferences are.

I might go as low as row 3 but no lower. I also would avoid the aisle seats in rows 5-8. In many sections, the people returning to their seats walking up the steps can block your view of the game.

Good tip about row 1 thanks. :cheers:

When I sent in my request for upgrade I specificaly requested seats near the center of the aisle becuase of the problem of people walking up and down the stairs blocking your view. The skins honored it. They didn't stick me on the aisle.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got word yesterday that the Obstructed view seats I paid half for were just upgraded and no longer behind a pillar, YES:point2sky . Still under the overhang but now in front of the pillar, this is gonna be a great year.

HTTR!

Just got word yesterday that the Obstructed view seats I paid half for were just upgraded and no longer behind a pillar, YES:point2sky . Still under the overhang but now in front of the pillar, this is gonna be a great year.

HTTR!

That's great! It's good to hear that some folks are moving from behind the obstructions.....

Archived