Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another HOT Female Teacher goes to Jail, myspace to blame (pic included)

unsonny

The frequency female teachers are getting busted for this lately is really strange. I don't get how a woman could be attracted to a little boy. I wonder if it's an ego thing, like they are worried about getting old and unattractive, so they seduce kids to see if they still have "it"

:whoknows:

what are they teaching these new teachers......."keep your students attention - ANYWAY POSSIBLE"

It seems like it. Notice it isn't male teachers with female students? I guess people just join the fad. Sleeping with students seems to be in, so we will continue to see things like this.

Guys I'm not kidding... if you are single, you need to be living in Nashville TN.

Best looking women in the country outside of Las Vegas

if little punks are knocking off some of them............it seems the older MEN need to

blksuit.jpg

I would be distraught if I was the kid and they got caught!! The last thing I would want is for it to end.

that little kids gonna be bragging about this for the rest of his life............rape and all

best looking rapist - i'z ever seen!!!!!

if little punks are knocking off some of them............it seems the older MEN need to

I lived the single life there for 2 years. Unbelievable time.

To the point where it pisses me off that I went to HS in Virginia Beach :laugh:

Those lucky ****s that get to grow up there... not fair.

Archived