Extremeskins

What will hapeen first? Women Coach or Women President

Folex

Would you want to live forever???  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to live forever???

• Yes
    • No

Women president. You see powerful women in politics all the time, ie Hillary and Condi. But I have yet to see any number of powerful women in the nfl. I don't see any assistant coaches, players, I don't even see any anaylsts. If there are even female talent scouts out there, I'd like to know. Not saying there shouldn't be any women in football, but I just don't see anyone stepping up to the plate to co-ed the nfl. Nothing, no signs, nothing.

Definately president,general manager maybe.

I agree, President before NFL coach, if for no other reason than there are more women in politics than in the NFL.

BTW it's spelled definitely; there's no "a" in the word. Sorry to be a spelling nazi, but that one is a pet peeve of mine.

And gangars, that was a useless post, try adding something worthwhile to a discussion (and beware the rules against post-padding and spam).

WTF?! Why not?

In an attempt to keep this thread on topic and from degenerating into a disaster of epic proportions I'll simply answer it this way.....

I believe there are proper and improper roles for both men and women in society. I believe that both of these occupations fall into the "improper" category when it comes to women.

Definitely womna president... But I have no doubt that we will soon see a WNFL down the road which of course will have a woman coach... (BTW Yes I know there are women professional teams, but I am talking fully endorsed nfl league)

Definately President

Probably sooner rather than later. Although I pray that Billary doesn't win.

BTW it's spelled definitely; there's no "a" in the word. Sorry to be a spelling nazi, but that one is a pet peeve of mine.

Try not to irritate China :D

How would they be able to have locker room halftime speeches? Post game locker room celebrations, etc.

I seriously can't see a woman commanding the respect of 53 male players.

I could, but it could get the coaches Husband mad, lol jk

Defiently President, I mean Condi and Billary are major ppl in Politics right now, and some people want to run for president. Another thing to add, President or Commish? Condi said she wanted the job a while ago, but the timing of Paul now is bad for her? So could a Women be Comish one day?

In an attempt to keep this thread on topic and from degenerating into a disaster of epic proportions I'll simply answer it this way.....

I believe there are proper and improper roles for both men and women in society. I believe that both of these occupations fall into the "improper" category when it comes to women.

Well put....and to help further explain your stance there are things that women do who are better at those things and that men should never do. It goes both ways, its not that one role is better than the other...theyre just different but they both need each other too.

That being said I wouldn't vote for Hillary even if she were a guy.

Archived