Extremeskins

What will hapeen first? Women Coach or Women President

Folex

Would you want to live forever???  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to live forever???

• Yes
    • No

Well put....and to help further explain your stance there are things that women do who are better at those things and that men should never do. It goes both ways, its not that one role is better than the other...theyre just different but they both need each other too.

I'll give you the point that there are things women are better at than men are and that there are things women do that men never should. I would disagree on your comment about the equality of roles, but that's a discussion for a different time and place.

Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative, it doesn't matter. I will NOT vote for a woman for ANY political office. Not on the local level, the state level, or the National level. They don't belong there. Pure and simple.

Man, why don't you just invent a time machine and live back in the 1920s, you'll be a lot happier ;)

You are against women's suffrage too I bet.

I'm going to avoid making my general return comment to that statement as I'm pretty sure it would earn me a nice long vacation from The Tailgate and probably ES in general.

I will say that chom is right that I'd prefer an older/different style of interaction between men and women in society. Unfortunately unless he's got a time machine to loan me, I'm not going to likely see it again in my lifetime.

I'm going to avoid making my general return comment to that statement as I'm pretty sure it would earn me a nice long vacation from The Tailgate and probably ES in general.

I will say that chom is right that I'd prefer an older/different style of interaction between men and women in society. Unfortunately unless he's got a time machine to loan me, I'm not going to likely see it again in my lifetime.

It isn't against the rules to post your beliefs concerning the subject if it is in a decent manner.

It isn't against the rules to post your beliefs concerning the subject if it is in a decent manner.

Which it would not have been. My general response to that comment is cold, rude, condesending, malicious, and extremely chauvanistic. Well beyond any of the other comments that I have made here on the topic to date.

Which it would not have been. My general response to that comment is cold, rude, condesending, malicious, and extremely chauvanistic. Well beyond any of the other comments that I have made here on the topic to date.

Really? Sounds hard to believe, but I'll take your word for it. :laugh:

Guest sith lord

One point I don't believe has been made is the fact that in order to be a coach in any sport, wouldn't you have had to have played the sport first? I maybe wrong, but I don't think there has ever been a woman in the NFL and I can only think of one woman player ever in division 1 college football.

One point I don't believe has been made is the fact that in order to be a coach in any sport, wouldn't you have had to have played the sport first? I maybe wrong, but I don't think there has ever been a woman in the NFL and I can only think of one woman player ever in division 1 college football.

Those who can't teach, do... and those who can't do, teach. You wouldn't necessarily have to have played the sport to coach but you would have to have some sort of crazy obsession with it to know all the ins and outs well enough to coach on the professional level.

Guest sith lord
Those who can't teach, do... and those who can't do, teach. You wouldn't necessarily have to have played the sport to coach but you would have to have some sort of crazy obsession with it to know all the ins and outs well enough to coach on the professional level.

Even a teacher has to have some sort of degree to teach and I disagree that you wouldn't have had to play the sport to coach it. One thing about athletics is that you have to have the respect of your players and if you have never played the sport or even coached in college, you will "NEVER" earn their respect and any good owner knows this.

Archived