Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO not at Workouts

Question... do you all think when the off season starts up that ESPN and the lot will be all over T.O. and the Cowboys to the nauseating levels they were when he was w/ the Eagles ??? I may have just noticed it more b/c I was so sick of the coverage...

or do you think ESPN will back off a little this go around ?

Question... do you all think when the off season starts up that ESPN and the lot will be all over T.O. and the Cowboys to the nauseating levels they were when he was w/ the Eagles ??? I may have just noticed it more b/c I was so sick of the coverage...

The coverage will be there and it will be intense

We still want a quote from Bill Parcells! :laugh:

You bet they will. The players also see that coverage and they might not admit they are trying to hurt him but they go after TO more than any other player. Do you think the Roy Williams tackle was playfull? I think he was trying to injury him. They go after Portis too for his flashy style but TO has to top the list for defenses.

I have to admit something .... I am starting to realize how fun last year must have been for you all..... I really am.

That sumanabiatch ain't my problem anymore and I look forward to all the drama to come.

Yo.... T.O. .....I got my popcorn ready.

haha, it will be even funner this year. All the things I hate with a passion convienently located in the same place.:laugh:

The Redskins master plan - Allow TO to breed dissension and rip apart each of our division rivals from within. Giants are next :D

lol wow. I know TO is a beast physicaly, and has his own workout regimen... But this is just bone-jarring stupid. Surely he knows what hot water he has been in, and you would THINK he would try and make it look like he was a little angel. This is proof as far as im concerned he has not changed a bit.

I honestly think this is bad news for everyone else. the less he interacts with his team, imo, the less likely he is to start getting under peoples' skin.... and i think this could just be him trying to keep his mouth shut and away from being a cancer.

but i hope i'm just paranoid and he's actually being an arse.

Guest santana4prez
I have to admit something .... I am starting to realize how fun last year must have been for you all..... I really am.

That sumanabiatch ain't my problem anymore and I look forward to all the drama to come.

Yo.... T.O. .....I got my popcorn ready.

I just think TO dosent give a **** about anything to do with being a NFL player. He disrespects everything about the game. He makes me fking sick.

I cant wait til Parcells ***** slaps him.:slap:

lol wow. I know TO is a beast physicaly, and has his own workout regimen... But this is just bone-jarring stupid. Surely he knows what hot water he has been in, and you would THINK he would try and make it look like he was a little angel. This is proof as far as im concerned he has not changed a bit.

Yeah, and I bet he won't keep in contact with the team, doesn't return any of the coach's calls, doesn't show at mini-camp and then goes out and points a gun at other people and gets arrested. Oh wait, I thought we were talking about Sean Taylor.

Yeah, and I bet he won't keep in contact with the team, doesn't return any of the coach's calls, doesn't show at mini-camp and then goes out and points a gun at other people and gets arrested. Oh wait, I thought we were talking about Sean Taylor.

i think your name should

"howBoutThemFoolsFromFloridaThatRootFotTheBrokebackBoys"

frankly your post is pretty accurate other than the fact that ST has allegedly pointed a gun at someone. its not a fact.

and no matter what troubles ST had after his rookie season he has not the only player in modern history to get kicked off of two teams in three years. wait i forgot something...

first he desicrated the brokeback star THEN got kicked off of 49ers. THEN goes to phillthy gets his foot broken by texas toast, disses his own team AND gets kicked off of the iggles as well.

THEN you dallass "fans" embrace him as your superbowl messiah. :doh:

i swear you brokeback fans are suffering through some strange form of stockholm syndrome.

The funniest thing about all this is that TO IS at Valley Ranch working out. He did not come in last week because Drew Bledsoe was not there, he was waiting for Bledsoe to show so they could work out together and work on pass routes.

The best part is TO is actually TRYING to be a good teamate and wanting to work with his QB yet the media is trying to make a big deal out of him only showing up twice the first week of voluntary workouts

Let's be fair about this. AA has not shown up for team workouts as yet with the Skins. We all know he has his workout regimen as well as TO has his.

Both are moving to new teams. Let the dust settle between now and training camp.

However TO does have a history of devisiveness and creating chaos.

:doh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived