Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Prosecutor Resigns from Taylor Case (includes quote from Grieco)

wilbur58z

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/12/AR2006041201078.html

DJ Esquire just got some more big time press coverage that he can brag about to his hotties:

The Web site was dramatically altered by early Wednesday afternoon and expunged a few hours later. Ed Griffith, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade state attorney's office, said in the statement that nothing on the site compromised the integrity of the case and that "unfortunately" Grieco had not deleted messages and images sent to him at the Web site.

"I voluntarily stepped down from the case because I want the case to go forward," Grieco said when reached on his cellphone. "I don't want any allegations against me, as baseless as these are, to have any impact on the viability of this case or to cloud the fact that this case should go forward."

Baseless my ass.

His bosses also better realize that not all of those images were "sent to him" either.

The rapping boy and the "I ****ed the DJ" image were posted by him.

I think this is actually bad news...the longer this drags out, the more chance of missing mini-camp, OTA's, etc due to a delayed trial.

Besides, the jackhole prosecutor's boss sounded plenty pissed in her statement about the defense's supposed "smear" campaign. I didn't hear anything to suggest they are going to back off on this thing now. If anything, they will probably just play it out just to be a nuisance...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/12/AR2006041201078.html

DJ Esquire just got some more big time press coverage that he can brag about to his hotties:

Baseless my ass.

His bosses also better realize that not all of those images were "sent to him" either.

The rapping boy and the "I ****ed the DJ" image were posted by him.

this needs to be used by Taylors lawyers to dis-credit the DA's office as a whole.

I can't believe the DA's office is trying to defend Grieco. Don't they realize that by doing so, they are losing their own credibility?!? The guy had a foul mouthed kid on his website, pictures of S&M Ken and Barbie...and a cartoon of the "dirty Sanchez." How is that the defense team's fault?!? Ridiculous. Even Clinton distanced himself after Dick Morris was caught with a hooker.

After reading that, I think I'd like to have seen more quotes from Taylor's side other than, "fingerprints are still on the case." I didn't like the fact the state attorney had a quote, Grieco had a quote and we only got paraphrased comments from Sharpstein. But, maybe I'm just being sensitive :).

All I'm saying is when I run for President, I was NEVER here. Just remember that :).
LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

and that is one hard stare Sean is giving him.......but i'm sure he didn't mean to look at him like that....he probly just had to pee really bad so he's trying hard to focus and hold it in.....:rolleyes:

Archived