Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chat with Richard Sharpstein -- Taylor's Attorney. (DATED THREAD)

Art

Can anything the defense said on this site be taken and used against them...i know that the defense has a website of his..im worried that this could be used against Taylor...

can this be locked for Members only or something..or am i just worrying too much

Sometimes, I just sit and watch your signature. It is just so beautiful.

My rfibs are aching I am laughing so much. Great job Art! Maybe the DA will offer Sean another deal: Plead guilty and the DA will serve 3 weeks in jail!

Too bad being a retard isn't a criminal offense, otherwise Norv, Spurrier, DJ Esq. and most Cowboy fans would be given life sentences!

Bear in mind, guys, this is a one-sided report. It is certainly damaging and certainly should be uplifting to us as fans of the team, but, there's almost certainly an ANSWER the other side would try to offer. Of course, removing the offending material would suggest Grieco knows he's doomed, which is good.

Grieco winning this case is about as likely as McCain winning the republican nomination....after what they have said and done....it aint gonna happen.

I'm certainly happy to hear that this whole mess is close to being over. It's a shame that people with power choose to abuse their power by desroying the good name of a good man and great football player like Sean Taylor. I'm also glad that guys like Art have the conviction to fight for the rights of good people like Sean because as you have seen with Mr. Greico a persons civil rights aren't as important as furthering their careers as DJs.

Bear in mind, guys, this is a one-sided report. It is certainly damaging and certainly should be uplifting to us as fans of the team, but, there's almost certainly an ANSWER the other side would try to offer. Of course, removing the offending material would suggest Grieco knows he's doomed, which is good.

Yes but Greico is not the state and we haven't seen the evidence.

I think Sean is getting off but we won't know 'till we know....

BTW - I hate you Art for getting such a scoop.

Congrats....

Searched, but I didn't see anything related to this on the site. Updates to the case on 4/13 and 4/14, nothing yet regarding motion to dismiss or the like:

00141 04/14/2006 LETTER FROM:-

JULIUS GARDNER

00138 04/13/2006 AMENDED DISCOVERY

EXHIBIT

This, of course, begs the question. Who the heck is julius gardner?

Sorry, figured that one out. He's one of the alleged victims, currently on parole for assault of a police officer.

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/dockets.asp?26876B8A92959195998BA289A14C91918F99938B6B6C5E9A63565F99655F658A644CA0956B57652E

• 1 month later...

Archived