Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are your credit card numbers?

webnarc

I'm curious if there are any patterns out there.

I remember the days when only a few select people owned computers.

........and now because computers are everywhere (nut houses, prisons, schools, etc...) we dont get a few idiots once in a blue moon, we get them every minute on the minute.

Please somebody take me back to the days where computers were $1500+ for dummies. :mad:

I remember the days when only a few select people owned computers.

........and now because computers are everywhere (nut houses, prisons, schools, etc...) we dont get a few idiots once in a blue moon, we get them every minute on the minute.

Please somebody take me back to the days where computers were $1500+ for dummies. :mad:

Dude, you're 100. You've forgotten more than you remember.

Post your numbers and we'll let you know if there's a pattern!!! :thumbsup:

From Vegas :D

Heh heh. Midnight trips to the cassino is why I they took my cards in the first place.

I was just hoping someone would give me a bank roll to help me get back on my feet.

webnarc: is there a reason that you started this thread other than in an attempt to defraud people, even if half joking?

You didn't think that people were going to reveal their CC numbers on an internet messageboard under the guise of "seeing if there's a pattern", did you?

Even for a guy that turns his shirts into bros, this is a little weird. :)

webnarc: is there a reason that you started this thread other than in an attempt to defraud people, even if half joking?

You didn't think that people were going to reveal their CC numbers on an internet messageboard under the guise of "seeing if there's a pattern", did you?

:(

i saw ihearts name and thought, :yikes:, a lawyer posting his CC #, i gotta see this........alas, no luck today. :laugh:

Dude, you're 100. You've forgotten more than you remember.

Yep 100 and my age has what to do with this stupid S thread?

I heard that computers are not good to be on for a long period of time. Why you go read a poem or a short storie or two. Do something, but leave the computer thing alone.

In America we dont ask for peoples credit card numbers, its what we consider......... ah.....crass.

must be cabin fever, the big thaw isn't for a month a two :laugh:

Yeah, I was testing a theory.

Heh heh. :cheers:

They have credit cards in WV now? Wow, you guys are moving right into the 20th century nicely. :)

attention passengers, this is the captain speaking. it appears that rincewind is trying to break the record for most hi-jacked threads in one week. please remain calm.

Archived