Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Oscars

Cdowwe

:laugh:

It is times like these that it is a good thing I'm not a mod. I would have done some creative editing to his username and profile. :evil:

I am thankful that you are not a mod.......and if I ever get a chance to derail your candidacy I certainly will!!! Anyone have any pics of zoony with farm animals????

Most Infatuated With Who Del

twenty-eight

I'm flattered but I'm starting to get a little worried. This guy mentions me more than I post in threads. :)

If i dedicated the rest of my life to mentioning you, it still wouldnt come close to the number of posts you write on a daily basis

that was quick, you were waiting for it. Just wait til the iggles begin the season 0-6. I will dedicate threads to you on an hourly basis....(moderate facial)

It's only fun to taunt the Iggle fans that will be offended. Who Del just doesn't give a damn, primarily because he's in love with the Redskins.

Most likely to post a religious song in the Song Name Thread: Stwasm.

I'd like to take a moment to give honor and glory to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in accepting this award. I just give Him the praise for this momentus occasion and thank the Academy for recognizing me.

Meantime, I thought I was up for Best Cinematography for all of my cheerleader pics?

Archived