Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins tickets not selling well.....

gibbsteam

Skins tickets have been sold out for a very long time, just because they are on ebay doesnt mean they havent been payed for yet.

Using ebay to compare how the skins tickets sell is just horrible. All of us diehards KNOW they are sold out and always will be. Using Ebay to sell tickets is for people looking to make a fast buck, and i hope the skins front office clamps down on them.

im hoping to go to a few games this year as one of my close friends dad recently invested in 4 season tickets. hopefully a little extra tutoring for his dumbass son will get me a little leverage when asking him if i can buy one of the tickets.

I think the "dumbass" son's father is a friend of mine since he mentioned that he recently bought 4 season tix and I know his son has been in tutoring for a while. I think I'll be giving him a call tomorrow.

sike!!!:psyche: :evil:

FedEx has been sold out, since, what, day one?

your title is insulting

His point wasn't to say anything bad about the Skins fans or say that the stadium is gonna be empty this year. He was just advising those ticketless diehards of a great opportunity to purchase affordable tickets on ebay. (one I plan on looking into). How about reading the entire post and not just the title before you call anything insulting or mock anyone? He was trying to do everyone that wants tickets a favor.

His point wasn't to say anything bad about the Skins fans or say that the stadium is gonna be empty this year. He was just advising those ticketless diehards of a great opportunity to purchase affordable tickets on ebay. (one I plan on looking into). How about reading the entire post and not just the title before you call anything insulting or mock anyone? He was trying to do everyone that wants tickets a favor.

"not selling well" is insulting, "found cheap tickets" would have been a better choice of words

its all good....on this board it is impossible not to get abused when you make a post or thread......some people see the glass as half empty every day of there life.....anyway good luck on your ticket search

I just got LL 45 yard line last night w/ parking at FV. It seems people need to pay their invoices by March 31st which is hurting some. This is the time of year to purchase someone's tickets. I even got first right on playoffs for this year and an option at FV for next year's seats.

Using Ebay to sell tickets is for people looking to make a fast buck, and i hope the skins front office clamps down on them.

This comment is a bit short-sighted. Some people simply cannot afford to purchase tickets every year, so rather than lose their rights forever, they sell them. The sale does not necessarily have anything to do with making money.

The other thing is, even when a single game ticket is sold for 20% over face, the season ticket holder is not making money because of the loss he took on the preseason tickets, which he is forced to buy at cost, and are almost worthless.

If you look, most seats on eBay right now in the upper deck are currently going for the asking price of face value. And most of those auctions are ending without a single bid.

I'm pretty sure I'm still living in March. The next game is in September. I'm not interested in buying tickets today either.

Art,

I hear ya... but honestly, minus the Dallas game last year, I could have bought decent upper deck seats from any scalper in the parking lot, for under face value, for any other game. I don't see that getting any better this year with the ticket/parking increase.... unless of course we have a good season. but then again, we had a pretty good season last year too.....

Archived