Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sopranos and dream sequences

ItaliaMuscle

Althought I don't necessarily think it was a great episode, I don't think the dream is simply "filler". It's actually a metaphor for the coma with his helpless feeling of being all alone and unable to get back 'home'. Obviously, his current state creates a vacuum that will create a power stuggle among everyone else. Things will become unstable and will make for an action packed season. This theme sounds vaguely familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it

And -- can I have the past 56 minutes of my life back?

No doubt. Tonight's show blew. I don't want to see Tony having dreams or outer body experiences. This is the mafia and I want I see people getting whacked damnit! :D The Sheild is pulling away from The Boranos IMO. Let's just hope things heat up.

This is just the setup. Patience. Even in the Godfather, it gets a tad slow. It's all the setup. Right now, it's setting up the war. It will look like Tony isn't going to make it, thus starting a power struggle with the other families as well as within the family. Not to mention now throw AJ into the mix. He's falining out of school, therefore no where to turn but join the family.

The "dreams" are necessary, it's him between life and death. I think they are playing it a bit much, but I have a feeling that it will play a part when he does recover.

The last 2 years have been preaching patience...

The problem was last season didn't deliver. I kept trying to remind myself there would be a payoff at the end... just be patient... it'll come.

It never did.

The last season made me long for 2001 when Season 3 was just coming on. That's not good. I'm worried that this season will just lead to more disappointment.

Yeah last season was kinda weak. I heard that Big ***** is coming back this season, so I think that these dream sequences are going to continue alot. Tony will probably have to atone for his sins, and see the people he killed or something.

Yeah last season was kinda weak. I heard that Big ***** is coming back this season, so I think that these dream sequences are going to continue alot. Tony will probably have to atone for his sins, and see the people he killed or something.

I agree with you there. Did anybody notice that the voice of Tony's wife on the phone during the dream seqeunces was of that girl Gloria (Annabella Sciorra) that did herself in a few seasons back?

I agree with you there. Did anybody notice that the voice of Tony's wife on the phone during the dream seqeunces was of that girl Gloria (Annabella Sciorra) that did herself in a few seasons back?

so that explains it......

I knew the voice didn't sound like Carmella, but I guess I dismissed it as a poor attempt to make her voice sound younger....

I thought the whole business trip may have been a part of his life awhile back... a couple of clues... the ridiculous family recording on the answering machine and the daughter saying she made the volleyball team.... all things that would have happened when everyone was younger.

but then the date on the credit card said 2005, which threw that theory off....

sorry for the rambling, can someone help me out here.

I think it was great. get to see Tony in his alternative world- not having a New Jersey accent, wearing ill fitting salesman suits instead of his tailored Italian ones, getting slapped by a MONK and not doing anything about it.

it is the anti-Tony. I think it is very cool. Not to mention that Meadow had a larger role and that is always good. You can see she is back to being bulimic as she is skinny again.

would love to see anabelle sciora come back- she is a HOTTIE..

I think it was great. get to see Tony in his alternative world- not having a New Jersey accent, wearing ill fitting salesman suits instead of his tailored Italian ones, getting slapped by a MONK and not doing anything about it.

it is the anti-Tony. I think it is very cool. Not to mention that Meadow had a larger role and that is always good. You can see she is back to being bulimic as she is skinny again.

would love to see anabelle sciora come back- she is a HOTTIE..

Don't forget not being able to seal the deal with that lady in the parking lot....

It's almost like last season when Chris was trying to decide what life to live. The mobster life, or life in the witness program. He was standing there pumping gas and he saw the guy with kids in the mini-van. This is Tony life if he didn't join the family business.

No doubt. Tonight's show blew. I don't want to see Tony having dreams or outer body experiences. This is the mafia and I want I see people getting whacked damnit! :D The Sheild is pulling away from The Boranos IMO. Let's just hope things heat up.

I agree , I want more beatings, naked chicks ,and people getting whacked!

Speed it up a little please.

Archived