Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've got a pretty funny joke

MikeSellers45

There was an American, a German, and a Mexican all in the same life raft after the boat sank. After traveling a little bit, the raft starts to take on water because it was too heavy. The German guy then throws over the beer. The American says "What did you do that for?" The German replies "In my country, it is abundant." After traveling some more, more water comes on. So the Mexican throws over the marijuana. The American says "What did you do that for?" The Mexican replies "In my country, it is abundant." After traveling a little more, the raft is till taking on water. The American gets up and throws the Mexican overboard. The German says "What did you do that for?" The American replies "In my country, they are abundant."

I'm Mexican and I'm fine with the joke. It's an old, dumb joke. There's nothing inherently racist or incorrect about it, other than it's kind of dumb. If someone is sensitive to this, they can keep quiet, because, THAT would be funny. And, again, I'm the head Mexican in charge :).

I'm Mexican and I'm fine with the joke. It's an old, dumb joke. There's nothing inherently racist or incorrect about it, other than it's kind of dumb. If someone is sensitive to this, they can keep quiet, because, THAT would be funny. And, again, I'm the head Mexican in charge :).

Morgan?

The HMIC?? I'll have to keep that one in mind!

ill bite:laugh: ok so theres these two muffins in an oven, one muffin says, "is it just me or is it hot in here?" the other says, "AHHHHHH a talking muffin!!!!!"

Now THAT'S funny! :laugh:

Because the other one said "aaaa a talking muffin" even though HE himself was a talking muffin and the irony of the.....well he......but the muffin said......oh nevermind.

Archived