Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA flurry......did we forget about.....

Titaw

THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burgerking.JPG

He is aways makin' ridiculous plays and scorin' some TD's on BOTH sides of the ball!!!!! Does anyone know if we have contacted his agent? If we have, when is he scheduled to visit Redskins Park?

When I first joined this board, I was reading threads that were serious and threads that were comedic. Lately things have become a little too serious around here and I thought I would just lighten the mood and bring a little laughter. I know it's corny, but sometimes corny can be funny!

When I first joined this board, I was reading threads that were serious and threads that were comedic. Lately things have become a little too serious around here and I thought I would just lighten the mood and bring a little laughter. I know it's corny, but sometimes corny can be funny!

I gotta give you :thumbsup:

burgerking.JPG

He is aways makin' ridiculous plays and scorin' some TD's on BOTH sides of the ball!!!!! Does anyone know if we have contacted his agent? If we have, when is he scheduled to visit Redskins Park?

This guy could scramble like Young and dance to Endszone like Dieon

"GO KING"

Breaking news!! I just saw on ESPN that we have signed the king to a 5 year $87 mil contract..And the pepsi machine to a 5 year $110 mil contract.Are they worth it or did we overpay?;)

I did some more research and here is how the contracts are...

The King:

2006: $1

2007: $1

2008: $1.50

2009: $2.00

2010: $86999994.50

Pepsi Machine:

2006: $1

2007: $1

2008: $1.50

2009: $2.00

2010: $109999994.50

I hope that will make it better for people to decide.

burgerking.JPG

home of the new brokeback burger...meat on top of meat on top of meat...

Archived