Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA flurry......did we forget about.....

Titaw

We don't need the king. We need a LB. I say we sign Terry Tate the office linebacker. I saw him floating around these boards just a second ago.

I'm retired baby! I gotta keep you fools in check now, you be poppin off out the mouth left and right without a search, I'm here to bring the pain WOOOH

When I first joined this board, I was reading threads that were serious and threads that were comedic. Lately things have become a little too serious around here and I thought I would just lighten the mood and bring a little laughter. I know it's corny, but sometimes corny can be funny!

Don't worry about it dude, it was a little funny.

THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burgerking.JPG

He is aways makin' ridiculous plays and scorin' some TD's on BOTH sides of the ball!!!!! Does anyone know if we have contacted his agent? If we have, when is he scheduled to visit Redskins Park?

It's nice to see some lightheartedness here in an area which can get way too serious.Those who can't get a good chuckle out of this really need to relax.

Well Done!!

I did some more research and here is how the contracts are...

The King:

2006: $1

2007: $1

2008: $1.50

2009: $2.00

2010: $86999994.50

Pepsi Machine:

2006: $1

2007: $1

2008: $1.50

2009: $2.00

2010: $109999994.50

I hope that will make it better for people to decide.

So I guess they wont be here to long will they?;)

Hey SkinsXL, dont worry about some of these other posters. Some people are just miserable all the time. When I first saw it I was laughing my ass off. I appreciate the humor. Others just gotta be serious constantly or are just plain bitter human beings. Its all good!

Same here!

THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burgerking.JPG

He is aways makin' ridiculous plays and scorin' some TD's on BOTH sides of the ball!!!!! Does anyone know if we have contacted his agent? If we have, when is he scheduled to visit Redskins Park?

OMG, that was funny. Geez, can't people take a joke on this board?

Nothing wrong with lightening the mood with a post like that.

49ers | Team visits with Creepy Burger King

Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:04:50 -0800

Mort Anderson, ESPN, reports free agent Creepy Burger King(Unknown) visited the San Francisco 49ers Friday, March 17, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, and has visits planned with 2 other teams during the next week.

Archived