Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Postons suspended for 2 years.(Merged x 10)

MrSeanTaylorr

How about you read the forum rules and actually do a bit of research before you post?

Multiple threads and senseless posts do nothing to contribute to the community of Extremeskins.

If you dont agree with me, read the forum rules http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?f=24

If you have a problem with the forum rules, then talk to a moderator.

Hey, I'm not the one whos being criticized here, I am merely defending the guy whos trying to do something nice here.

Think before you tell someone else to read the rules.

I think its best if you leave the moderating to the people who know what their doing (Art, Tarhog, Die Hard, ect.).

;)

I think its best if you leave the moderating to the people who know what their doing (Art, Tarhog, Die Hard, ect.).

;)

I think it would be best if you didn't feel the need to defend ES members who cannot follow the rules.

We're all in this together. You, me, Oldskool, everybody. We all work on making this a better place...

there's as many article reposts as "read the rules" posts. Both do no good for the forum. They both waste space and add nothing to conversation except mean one liners.

can't we get along and just say that:

1) sucks to be him

2) sucks for LaVar

3) all the big signings are pretty much over with

4) teams are now preparing for the draft

5) sucks to be them.

]']http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2370177

Carl Poston' date=' the agent for ex-Redskins linebacker LaVar Arrington, was suspended for two years Wednesday by the NFL Players Association's Committee on Agent Regulation & Discipline, the SportsBusiness Journal reported.[/b']

you heard it here first.... i hope...

I am not trying to be harsh, but it's already been covered in the Around the NFL Forum.

Archived