Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I am sorry....but this is just too much.

JazzConcert

they talk about us losing HARRIS, oooooooooooooh big effing deal, harris was not that good. And how can they say their d-line will rip through us, samuels and jansen held their own against their ends and isnt strahan 90 years old. It doesnt matter if brunell is good or not, he doesnt make mistakes and no one can keep up with all 3 of our WR and if they do we still have cooley and portis for a dump off if we need it, its unreal

Have some respect for the reigning NFC East Champions.

Should have an asterick, Division Champ has second best Division record, Plus an extra home game. :laugh:

Thats ok though we'll see you this year.

PS: You don't have any more owners due to kick the bucket this year do ya? :paranoid:

Have some respect for the reigning NFC East Champions.

GMEN own us?

Didnt we smash you guys at the end of the year?

Not worthy of respect.

Giants have a good team and all and do think they are on the way up but to hear their fans say that Walt harris was a key loss was HILLARIOUS!

That and the fact that we started a 43 year old guard all year.

I dont mind fans of other teams chiming in on thoughts/opinions about how well/bad the Redskins may do but when they speak on "matter of fact" terms regarding completely false info/stats then I have ZERO respect for them.

Atleast Eagle fans know their football....and some Cowboys fans. I think Giants fans are too busy with their other favorite team (the Jets) and their 5 hockey teams, 2 basketball teams and 2 baseball teams....in their defense they just cant keep up.

But they need to admit it. :laugh:

Should have an asterick, Division Champ has second best Division record, Plus an extra home game. :laugh:

Thats ok though we'll see you this year.

PS: You don't have any more owners due to kick the bucket this year do ya? :paranoid:

That last line was uncalled for. There is no room here for disrespect towards the deceased.

Archived