Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I am sorry....but this is just too much.

JazzConcert

Some of their fans clearly know nothing about our team.

Saying our line is "getting up there" because one of our starters was 43.

Saying we have no good defense, when our defense was in the top ten.

Here's the best part...

last year was a fluke, brunell isnt really good. our line will tear theres apart. they lost arrington and harris.

OH MY GOD WE LOST HARRIS! HE IS SUCH A KEY COMPONENT OF OUR DEFENSE!

Yo, wtf is wrong with you, man? That's F*cked up. :doh:

Hey the Giants are the one that made a big deal out of how it pumped them up and all that. They don't want comments about it don't link it to a game. If they use it for motivation to win a football game its fair game.

Hey the Giants are the one that made a big deal out of how it pumped them up and all that. They don't want comments about it don't link it to a game. If they use it for motivation to win a football game its fair game.

exactly. folks need to tighten their panties up if your joke made them angry. it wasnt as if you made fun of anyones death, merely the gints using it to hype themselves in the media. that is what shows no class, not your joke.

"Lloyd doesn't make me cringe but El does. He's a player, does it all plus he'll hit ya too, pass it too. I saw it somewhere they got Patten? what's up with that? Their D isn't as good as ours yet. So I hope we hurry up and get those D guys we need. DT, CB, OLB, and a safety. If we can fill these spots we'll have a lot of fun this season. GO GIANTS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nylogo1.JPG)"

These Giants fans are retarded. They played their best game of the year and we played our worst in NY. We beat them here and I think they forget that. This guy just figured out we had Patten the entire last season, in fact yeah... our defense isnt as good as theirs yet :rolleyes:

giantsretarded.jpg

Really? We arent better than the Giants on defense? I didnt know 9th best in the NFL was worse than 24th in the NFL. :doh:

Man, you're like 25 years old then me, but even I know two wrongs don't make a right. Damn. :doh:

"I bet this thread will get posted on EXTREMESKINS.COM"

A quote from the giants board. Man, it's a 90% skins bash party over there, and I love it! All I read was brunel is old and got lucky last year, 43 year old lineman, our whole line is old, sean taylor is ok....blah blah blah. Their jealousy if friggin hilarious! um, I like our squad way more than what they will put on the feild. well, just one thing, Jason cambell are you listening.....PLEASE HURRY!

"Two lucky wins over the Cowboys and us was the only thing that put them into the post season"

Now that's just delusional. The fact is that the NFL handed the Giants an extra home game against the Saints and that gave them the advantage they needed to win the division (I give them credit, they got it done, but not this year!) :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I'd rather make it to the dance then be sitting at home playing twister with my cousin.

Thanks for Pierce, and probably Arrington :cheers:

Repeat!

I guess our division is in a sad array when the '2006 NFC East Champs' get wrecked 27-0 at home in the playoffs. It's one thing to do it to us on the road in the regular season, it's another thing to get absolutely wrecked at home in the playoffs.

Sounds to me like the Giants fans are getting real nervous about all of our offseason moves. Screw 'em and feed them beans...Our owner is doing all he can to bring that Lombardi trophy back to where it belongs!!! We're coming New York, we're coming!!!HTTR!!!

Man, the bad taste police have come out in full force on this thread. :rolleyes:

Joke about no more dead owners: :laugh:

Joke about looking like a case of Down Syndrome: :laugh: :laugh:

This must be what its like sitting in the club section and getting the "look" from the proper folks aghast at the crude rufians screaming in support of the skins. :silly:

Man, the bad taste police have come out in full force on this thread. :rolleyes:

Joke about no more dead owners: :laugh:

Joke about looking like a case of Down Syndrome: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, you do have bad taste. How is it funny to make a joke about people with Down Syndrome? It just makes you sound ignorant.

Carry on. :silly:

Some of their fans clearly know nothing about our team.

Saying our line is "getting up there" because one of our starters was 43.

Saying we have no good defense, when our defense was in the top ten.

Here's the best part...

OH MY GOD WE LOST HARRIS! HE IS SUCH A KEY COMPONENT OF OUR DEFENSE!

He started for what 2 games because of injury. Thats not much of a starter.

Should have an asterick, Division Champ has second best Division record, Plus an extra home game. :laugh:

Thats ok though we'll see you this year.

PS: You don't have any more owners due to kick the bucket this year do ya? :paranoid:

Man thats not funny. YOu dont joke about somebody dying. Mara was a really good guy. Thats too much disrespect for Giants fans.

Archived