Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "I've had too much fun talkin' smack on the other boards" thread

odogg007

I have a group of friends in Seattle who meet through a local radio show's website. We've gone around over the Skins and Seahawks several times. The show started in Baltimore (Out to Lunch with Miles and Thrill) so many of the old listeners followed it to Seattle. They are Ravens fans, so we go back and forth, too. I'll start throwing the FA stuff around Monday morning and see what happens.

I couldn't resist the urge to visit the cowboyszone today. Skinshokiefan was over there mixing it up (with class) so I followed his chats for a bit. They're grumbling about our acquisitions but they also anticitpate signing Terrell Owens. They seem divided on him already and he hasn't even hit the locker room yet. I think they'll unify in support of him come preseason though.

check it....... people are scarred. i also learned a new meathead word on the Giants board: "getafugouttahere".....how enlightening

Strahan4President Yesterday, 11:46 PM Post #12

Group: Members

Member No.: 25717

For the first time in my almost thirty years of watching football I never saw a team get 100% Bette with one signing. I hate to say it but the Redskin did just that when they Signed Randel El. This guy is a deamon at wide out. I'm still trying to figure out how the cash strapped Skins managed to pull this one.

That being said while this makes thema little better their QB and Oline is still rather suspect if we can pickupa Arrington and a decent pass rushing DT I think our D can still out fense the Redskins offense.

Keep Hope Alive Gmen fans...

As we saw from previous years blockbuster signings does not a super bowl team make...

We have enough problems with the trolls on here. Why would you go and play the part on someone else's board. What goes around comes around, so thanks for inviting the jerks here.

Also, karma has a way of humbling people. If karma humbles you by deflating the Skins due to your smack talk, I will hunt you down :)

For the first time in my almost thirty years of watching football I never saw a team get 100% Bette with one signing. I hate to say it but the Redskin did just that when they Signed Randel El. This guy is a deamon at wide out. I'm still trying to figure out how the cash strapped Skins managed to pull this one.

That being said while this makes thema little better their QB and Oline is still rather suspect if we can pickupa Arrington and a decent pass rushing DT I think our D can still out fense the Redskins offense.

As we saw from previous years blockbuster signings does not a super bowl team make...[/

since when is yoda a freakin gints fan??? lol

check it....... people are scarred. i also learned a new meathead word on the Giants board: "getafugouttahere".....how enlightening

As we saw from previous years blockbuster signings does not a super bowl team make...

Our Oline and QB are suspect but they get eliminated AT HOME!

Archived