Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who should be the #2 WR

jbooma

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have seen where many have said that Lloyd is going to be the #2 WR. My question is how many here think Randle El will be the #2 instead of Lloyd. I know more aobut Randle El then Lloyd so curious if those that know both players can say who is the real #2.

I do hope it is Randle El because if the contract is true 10 million up front and 30 for the contract, that is a huge amount for your 3rd WR.

Career Stats:

ARE:

WR - REC 162 YDS 2012 AVG 12.4 TD 7

PR - PRv168 YDS 1594 TD 4

Brandon Lloyd:

WR - REC 105 YDS 1510 AVG 14.4 TD 13

Well if we switch to the 3 receiver sets as our main offense scheme then it really wont matter.. i mean you still have first reads and all that.... but if all three are on the field then it wont really matter who is number 2 or 3..... and i think that will be the plan from Saunders...

A lot of us are forgetting that Saunders and Gibbs are doin this not Snyder... they must have some schemes in mind for the Moss, Lloyd, and ARE.... i think it will all work out......

Well if we switch to the 3 receiver sets as our main offense scheme then it really wont matter.. i mean you still have first reads and all that.... but if all three are on the field then it wont really matter who is number 2 or 3..... and i think that will be the plan from Saunders...

A lot of us are forgetting that Saunders and Gibbs are doin this not Snyder... they must have some schemes in mind for the Moss, Lloyd, and ARE.... i think it will all work out......

agreed totally.

What will happen to our true Redskin James thrash????

Special Teams and kept for depth id think.

I think Lloyd and AR-E will trade off equally throughout the year at the 2 spot until one out performs the other. That may also determine who sticks it out with us, and who ends up leaving at age 30. That being said, AR-E has special teams value and can be the 3rd string QB. Lloyd may be our #2 because of AR-E's value elsewhere to the team.

The only real question is, will Brunell look at anyone other then Moss?

This has been my biggest complaint all year about Brunell. He does not get past his first read and if he does, it is a dump off. I can't believe no one else could get open, ever....Hopefully, Saunders can help Mark with this or even better Jason plays decently and we don't have to worry about Mark.

3 WR set mostly, teach them to block. Remember, we never truly used the TE position except when royal was in. He's gone. But if we don't move to that: Lloyd should. Imagine having to protect against our screen with Moss, Randle El, and Cooley who occasionally gets it.

Archived