Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd highlight video.

Art

You can put a video together that would make Heath Schuler look impressive; it's like putting lipstick on a pig.

I'm not completely sold on this kid; previous reports about his attitude by teammates, fans, and coaches cause me to pause.

However, if Gibbs and company brings him in I'll support the decision.

I Agree. I'm not sure what to think about his character yet...but the guy can PLAY. I hoping a lot of his rumored attitude had to do with the team he was on and the role he played. It's hard being a great player on a miserable team...

Brandon Lloyd is a great acquisition for the Redskins. He has talent, and I hope that he fits in with the Redskins' offense as far as chemistry is concerned. At the same time, I hope Brandon Lloyd has a superb season with the burgundy & gold now that Al Saunders is running the offense.

That's nice and all, but how does this flashy guy feel about being the #2 receiver????

The guy is a playmaker, I had him on my fantasy team last year. But lets face it Moss is our #1 , so will he settle for being the #2 after he was the go to guy for 2 seasons?

That's nice and all, but how does this flashy guy feel about being the #2 receiver????

The guy is a playmaker, I had him on my fantasy team last year. But lets face it Moss is our #1 , so will he settle for being the #2 after he was the go to guy for 2 seasons?

If we sign Randell El (which I don't want to do) How will he feel about fighting for a #2 spot :doh:

This wasn't in there either :laugh: lloyd_ducks.gif

Some of you are going a bit overboard with from that reel...he'll be a good addition to the receivers, contribute, be utilized to his strengths, and make some plays. but the he's insane and amazing, come on guys..he's not TO, or Chad Johnson...or even Santana Moss for that matter. but I like the acquisition and think he will definitely help Moss, and the offense in general.

The urgency to sign El has slowed considerably, it would seem. Afterall, how many defenses can handle:

#1 - Santana Moss

#2 - Brandon Lloyd

#3 - David Patten

Not to mention Clinton Portis and Cooley. And let's not forget Captain Stealth, Mike Sellers.

With that said, adding Randle to the squad would make things untenable for virtually every defense out there.

Archived