Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd highlight video.

Art

I'm posting this here as a sticky so we don't have 10 more of these threads today as we've already had 4 and we don't even HAVE him yet :).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6920312372504230735&q=lloyd+49ers

The man can make a catch :).

Thanks so much Art! How about I go and post a thread about this thread, so that people will know it's here?

yeah those are pretty slick. The one I thought that was just fantastic was with #31 (I think a Seahawk) on his back (at the 2:05 mark of the vid). He reached way out in front to grab it.

It would be good to have a guy like that to cover up any passing mistakes.

He's gifted, to be sure. I just hope a big contract doesn't affect his work ethic or desire to do anything to make the catch. He also dances a little too much after a score for my taste but if he gets the chance to do it often, I can learn to live with it. :D

Dang. As long as we don't overpay, I will be very happy with acquiring him.

Anyone think its weird that in my madden 06 franchise for next year, I signed him and Darren Howard for the Skins, and now its rumored that we might go after both?

(I did it like two weeks ago too)

The year before Gibbs came back, whenever I would do a fantasy draft I would always get Clinton Portis and Cornelius Griffin.

You can put a video together that would make Heath Schuler look impressive; it's like putting lipstick on a pig.

I'm not completely sold on this kid; previous reports about his attitude by teammates, fans, and coaches cause me to pause.

However, if Gibbs and company brings him in I'll support the decision.

You can put a video together that would make Heath Schuler look impressive; it's like putting lipstick on a pig.

I'm not completely sold on this kid; previous reports about his attitude by teammates, fans, and coaches cause me to pause.

However, if Gibbs and company brings him in I'll support the decision.

You Better:cool:

Well it shows he does have some real athletic ability

He shows real good ups, terrific speed, and the "I want the ball" attitude on those catches

So it is definitley there. My question is, is he consistant enough to be a big time WR for us? I am not too worried about attitude and all of that because we already have a great locker room where the vets will police it. But is BL ready for the big time here?

Archived