Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd highlight video.

Art

The urgency to sign El has slowed considerably, it would seem. Afterall, how many defenses can handle:

#1 - Santana Moss

#2 - Brandon Lloyd

#3 - David Patten

Not to mention Clinton Portis and Cooley. And let's not forget Captain Stealth, Mike Sellers.

With that said, adding Randle to the squad would make things untenable for virtually every defense out there.

Good use of Untenalbe.

With Randle-El the posse will be reincarnated and complete!

imagine, if you will, an offense with clint portis in the backfield, santana moss and brandon lloyd starting at wide out and chris cooley as the extra target for when brunell/campbell gets in trouble. and don't forget - al saunders is drawing up the plays for these guys now.

now, you know why i'm not wearing any pants.

Since when has he ever gone as "Clint" Portis? WTF?

My 49er fan friends here are actually very happy that they are getting a 3rd and 4th round pick. Originally, Lloyd was going to be tendered at the level where the team gives up a draft pick equivalent to the round he was drafted in (3rd). But then the 49ers found out that Washington was interested, so they went up a level on the tender, and ended up also getting a 4 round pick. Just some food for thought.

My 49er fan friends here are actually very happy that they are getting a 3rd and 4th round pick. Originally, Lloyd was going to be tendered at the level where the team gives up a draft pick equivalent to the round he was drafted in (3rd). But then the 49ers found out that Washington was interested, so they went up a level on the tender, and ended up also getting a 4 round pick. Just some food for thought.

I think the Niners tendered him at the first round level (like the Skins did with Dockery) so that any team signing him would have to give up a first round pick. Nonetheless, I think the Skins gave up a bit too much (for example, Daunte Culpepper will probably be traded for a 3rd round pick) for him, but Lloyd is a good, young receiver who hopefully can cure some of the drops problems he has and mesh well in the locker room. With Moss being double covered, Lloyd should get a good deal of one on one situations. I'm adopting more of a wait and see approach with this move. Hopefully the Skins will sign the other guys they brought to the Wizards game last night.

You can put a video together that would make Heath Schuler look impressive; it's like putting lipstick on a pig.

I'm not completely sold on this kid; previous reports about his attitude by teammates, fans, and coaches cause me to pause.

However, if Gibbs and company brings him in I'll support the decision.

Just remember that no matter what, you can't make a single highlight reel of Taylor Jacobs! That says it all ...

This is a Highlight Reel. Ok he Looks Great, But does he get off the line good? Does he play Hurt? Does he Block Well? Is he a Team Player? I hope the answer to all of these questions are yes. But I will trust Coach Gibbs Decision :) :logo:

48 rec 733 yds 5TD and 89 longest reception, last season with the pathetic Niners.

... with no other offensive help or threat. Don't forget, he burned the 'Skins on a long 43 yd reception. It looked like he got off the line pretty well on that one ... No matter what, he is at least 5 times better than Taylor Jacobs will ever be ... EVER!

:point2sky

We could make a highlight film of Rod Gardner that looks better than that one, they just kept showing the same catches over an over, highlight videos don't mean your good, it is what you can do on every single play.

Archived