Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd highlight video.

Art

We could make a highlight film of Rod Gardner that looks better than that one, they just kept showing the same catches over an over, highlight videos don't mean your good, it is what you can do on every single play.

This video shows me one thing if nothing else......

Brandon Lloyd is better with one hand than Taylor Fake-obs will ever be.

HTTR

speechless, can't wait to see this come together next year. We've got the hottest offense in the league. Not to mention the best coaches. We've been waiting a long time for this fellow fans. Thanks you redskins staff. We will be ready to yell as loud as we can next year.

O have to say that I was a bit skeptical about giving up a draft pick for him, but he is very impressive and think that he would compliment Santana quite well.

Hey Skins . NINER fan here.

I would have to say the same thing. Lloyd was our only WR who put up any real numbers (not much) like 700+ was the most he did. Now I know that is not saying much but then again.. we had some QB issues ourselves.

Anyway... he should be a good 3rd WR to have. You gotta think that Moss and Randel El will get the double coverage so Lloyd should fair well for the Skins. :thumbsup:

But was he worth a 3rd rounder, this year, and a 4th for next year??

Now you only have one 2nd round pick to look forward to. What do you think?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writ.../13/mmqb/3.html

"1. I think the Redskins are officially out of their minds. Washington dealt a third-round pick this year and a fourth next year to San Francisco for wideout Brandon Lloyd. This is Lloyd's NFL résumé: three seasons, 105 catches, 14.4 yards per catch, 13 touchdowns. He is a nice deep threat with good hands. But didn't the Redskins already have one of those guys in Santana Moss? In fact, by signing Antwaan Randle El on Sunday (what?!!!!!), the Redskins now have four of the same receiver at spots one through four on the wideout depth chart. Check this out:"

You have to think about this for a second here mr niners fan, how the hell are the skins gonna be able to sign these draft picks now or in the future with all this tight cap space?

They cant so they get rid of them for players about to hit their prime who will dominate now rather then 3 years down the line.

Imagine running a draw now with a 3 WR set and cooley lined up as a TE/H back, or going play action off this. Whos left to cover portis when you have 4 very viable threats to catch the ball in there, or when you go play action and there is nothing but single coverage everywhere, someones gonna bite and its all over. Paper or not this team will be the most dangerous team in the NFL this year.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived