Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd highlight video.

Art

You have to think about this for a second here mr niners fan, how the hell are the skins gonna be able to sign these draft picks now or in the future with all this tight cap space?

They cant so they get rid of them for players about to hit their prime who will dominate now rather then 3 years down the line.

How are you going to possibly dominate the field with WR that are only 5'10, 5'10 and your biggest (Lloyd) who is soft, trust me, at 6'ft tall. You see how small he is in the highlight video.

Now in your division you have the hard hitting Cowboys, the Giants who just imporved with Madison and the Eagles are always good at DB... So.. who is really going to dominate??

That's why I didn't understand why you would give us 2 picks for him. But hey.. thanks! :2cents:

How are you going to possibly dominate the field with WR that are only 5'10, 5'10 and your biggest (Lloyd) who is soft, trust me, at 6'ft tall. You see how small he is in the highlight video.

Yes, because a receiver's height determines how could he is. :rolleyes:

Ever heard of Steve Smith and Santana Moss, the #1 and #2 receivers in the NFL this year, both pro-bowlers, who carried their teams throughout the season?

We didn't have much trouble sweeping the "hard-hitting" Cowboys with our 5'10 receivers... did we? :laugh:

If you are a niners fan... my condolences :laugh:

Whats the big deal about the Lloyd non-catch video??? I saw another thread about it, I also saw other posters asking "why it was posted" and a mod threatening a vacation to any one who posts the video again.

IMO there are two ways of looking at it.

1. He has an issue and may be a big *****.

2. Which I think is more likely, he thought the pass was intented for someone else and he let it go on purpose.

Am I the only person who is aware we just cut patten. we must assume that patten is no longer the number two guy and is now a number 3 wideout and when you factor in hes going to share time with someone else he is going to want to leave. Jacobs will be cut or traded just for not being a good player. I think well end up with thrash as our no. 4 guy and jacobs and patten are gone. but thats just me

Archived