Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Archuleta, Randle-El, Carter & Collins Flying In To Redskins Park TODAY

RDSKNFN_48

Little late, but thanks for the heads up Andyman. For those few of you who may not be aware of the man, just click on his posts in the past. The man is not to be taken lightly. Take what he says and run with it.

Andyman statements are "taken to the bank"

Let's all remember close does not mean done. If someone comes in big over the top we won't get him given we have Lloyd and we won't break bank to get two receivers.

For the newbies on the site, before questioning Andyman please look at his track record. Get a bit tired of people questioning our source but I guess as the site gathers new members people dont know of the Legend of Andyman. Just bank on what he says.

Archuletta just wants to be "loved" huh?

More like "show me the money" right?!?!?

Sounds like he wants to be wined and dined by several teams, at least that is how I took that statement. Get Carter done and one of the WR's and I am happy, then just resign Clark if Archuleta is asking for the world. Collins will really help the QB's with the learning process of Saunders offensive sheme.

Todd Collins...will be 35 years old in November...last started a game in the NFL in 1997...in the past eight seasons has thrown for a grand total of 229 yards and one TD.

And yet, you understand why he's the obvious, best choice as the No. 3 receiver on a team with Campbell at No. 2? Or does even this confuse you :).

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that that wasn't a ringing endorsement of Todd Collins. :)

Interesting that 2 of the players the Redskins are having come visit are also going to Chicago. Odds on if they make it that far. ;)

Your average #3 QB will never see the playing field in a regular NFL season. In this case he's strictly gonna be here because he knows Saunders' system and will be able to help Campbell develop (presumably while Brunell worries about winning games).

And yet, you understand why he's the obvious, best choice as the No. 3 receiver on a team with Campbell at No. 2? Or does even this confuse you :).

35 year old quarterbacks do make excellent receivers, don't they? He'd be like a more experienced Seneca Wallace. Without the speed or athleticism...

But Ramsey is a more qualified #3 QB that gives us a better chance to win the Super Bowl!!! ;)

This is proof that we're in trouble. If they had a realistic view of the QB position, we'd be looking for somebody who can actually play if called upon, if we're dead set on throwing away Ramsey for nothing. Why aren't they talking to Kitna?

If this is the way it's going to be, start Campbell now. Forget about Brunell, hand Campbell the job and let the whole world see how great he is.

This is proof that we're in trouble. If they had a realistic view of the QB position, we'd be looking for somebody who can actually play if called upon, if we're dead set on throwing away Ramsey for nothing. Why aren't they talking to Kitna?

If this is the way it's going to be, start Campbell now. Forget about Brunell, hand Campbell the job and let the whole world see how great he is.

AJ I'm curious. Can you name two teams outside of the Jets that the #3 QB started for a significant amount of games when the starter went down in the course of a season?

It's pretty clear that Gibbs follows through on his promises, and he promised Ramsey that if he was a team player he would get his chance to move on. Not to mention the fact that Gibbs only wants guys that want to be here. And Ramsey doesn't want to be here - he wants his chance to start. I don't understand why people don't get this since it's been discussed ad nauseum..

AJ I'm curious. Can you name two teams outside of the Jets that the #3 QB started for a significant amount of games when the starter went down in the course of a season?

I am going to make you a guarantee right now. Whoever the third QB is that the Redskins carry into the season, besides Brunell and Campbell, will see the field next year, and will start more than one game. Write it down and bring it back when the time comes.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that that wasn't a ringing endorsement of Todd Collins. :)

Interesting that 2 of the players the Redskins are having come visit are also going to Chicago. Odds on if they make it that far. ;)

Just a thought, but are their agents traveling with them?

I know, that's why GOD made cell phones :laugh:

It's reported that Dano has only lost one player he really courted;

Courtney Brown who signed with Denver :laugh:

I think if talks go well with the players, their position coaches, Gibbs, Dano and the like, they will be so outlandishly charmed by the B&G that they will have no recourse but to sign with the Redskins.

The only way these guys get outta town without signing is if the Skins defer

because of outlandish contract demands or personality clashes.

Archived