Extremeskins

Everone in shock???????????

Higgs44

Guest amaprius

So where are our signings?

I dont want two-bit signings.

I want big but good signings.

I want them now!

If I dont get them now....then later is also good!

It is later.....any signings?

now?....

Oh well....

Not to mention all the new CBA rules and numbers that have to be cruched. I think most expected a slow start to FA.

That being said, I do think the Skins will still be one of the most aggresive teams in the coming hours and days for the players they really want.

Im just saying... im happy we havent jumped the gun... I was drinking all night...and was prepared to see us sign at least 2 to 3 guys allready.,.... damn glad i was wrong... and we havent over spent for guys.

In Gibbs I trust!!!!

I think that it has to do with the uncertainty of the CBA.

In past years, with the CBA in place, the Redskins pretty much had all thier ducks in a row, and seemed like they had folks here, right after FA started.

But with the unstable situation these past few weeks, Washington did not know where they stood. Not to mention the free agents themselves did not know what would be out there.

I think, b/c of this, FA may start a little slower this year. But we'll get there. :)

I told you all. NOTHING happens for at least 12 hours. We all know this. It takes time to get these things done. There's a lot of action. It's just journalists are asleep for a lot of it, then, they wake up, get confirmation and start writing. You'll be seeing plenty of stuff soon enough.

I told you all. NOTHING happens for at least 12 hours. We all know this. It takes time to get these things done. There's a lot of action. It's just journalists are asleep for a lot of it, then, they wake up, get confirmation and start writing. You'll be seeing plenty of stuff soon enough.

Absolutely. It cracks me up seeing people freaking out at this point.

Although the news has started trickling in just a bit.

Yeah I agree... give it till noon then ask if everyone is in shock... the durn well might be... but i think we will have plenty to talk about tonight and tomorrow all day on here...... im skipping around like a school girl..... i cant wait...

No one signed...cant be... this isnt the Skins motto... no way u say. Skins didnt overpay for marginal FA's. Welcome to Gibbs 1.0. Everyone needs to stop ****en bout who we didnt get and focus on the goal... a SB

I kinda thought you were sayinig this tongue in cheek, but I get where you're coming from.

Oh yeah, this is Gibbs 2.0 by the way! ;)

Hail,

H

Archived