Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need a new white jersey for 06 season

Huly

Since my white jersey is Lavar I will need to get a new one for the 06 season. Any thoughts on who I should get? I was thinking Marcus Washington. My other jersey is a Portis. Also it would have to come in a kids size Large as all other sizes are way too big for me. :cheers:

Sorry boys and gals but my least favorite color is pink. I do not own anything pink!

Cooley, Moss, and custom are all great ideas. Who do you think the Redskins will keep for awhile?

HOF44 from now on your job is to get the wing sauce out of the truck while wearing a white jersey! :laugh:

Sorry boys and gals but my least favorite color is pink. I do not own anything pink!

Cooley, Moss, and custom are all great ideas. Who do you think the Redskins will keep for awhile?

HOF44 from now on your job is to get the wing sauce out of the truck while wearing a white jersey! :laugh:

be smart go monk :)

i have a lavar and trotter and now i am scared that the jansen one will not be good in the future

Yeah...if I was a tailgate regular, I'd totally get #77 with "jrockster" on the back, even though it would be a total copy-cat of halter.

:laugh: That's why wear a #44 Riggins jersey. People either think it's for

John Riggins or that's my favorite number.

Archived