Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MGinest Released

jschlesi

It never fails. Every time a player is released someone wants the guy... I've said it time and time again, everyone will be looked at by our FO and if we want him the 'Skins will persue them...

There's nothing wrong with wanting a player, but every player that gets released is always someone that "The 'Skins should look at".

that didn't take long:

(KFFL) The Boston Globe reports league sources said the Dallas Cowboys will be one of the teams that will pursue free agent LB Willie McGinest (Patriots).

Pats want him back though:

(KFFL) The Boston Globe reports league sources said the New England Patriots want to re-sign free agent LB Willie McGinest (Patriots) with a lower contract then the one he had when he was released.

It never fails. Every time a player is released someone wants the guy... I've said it time and time again, everyone will be looked at by our FO and if we want him the 'Skins will persue them...

There's nothing wrong with wanting a player, but every player that gets released is always someone that "The 'Skins should look at".

Yes, he's already been 'looked at' by our FO and they probably already know if he would add value or not but this type of off-season post is one of the few fun ones.

If the FO does not sign him, the FO saw no added value. They make mistakes at times, but I'd bet that the worst front office is better at figuring out if the player adds value than 80-90% of the posters here.

:notworthy

Although you are correct Dawg on the observation that that does happen here everytime a player is released, you've gotta also take into account that there are like 35,000 members here now.

I'm probably off on my figures, but you know what I mean. There alot of people here with alot of different opinions.

But, with regards to the thread subject...he is way too old.

Let's sign him. Vet Minimum Plus Incentives! :)

Archived