Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone get the invoice today?

hail2skins

Got my invoice yesterday as well.

I just renewed my Club seat contract for another 10 years and only had a slight ticket increase (which I expected) but my parking pass (orange) went from $250 a year to $350.

Oh well, a small price to pay in order to park and tailgate at FedEx Field enjoying the biggest and greatest outdoor party in the entire DC area on Sundays.

Snyder is doing that for one reason. He does not want the common people like you and me . All we do is go up to the game and get tickets from a scalper. That is impossible to now. Nobody will pay 35 dollars without tickets in hand. Too much of a risk.

He wants the rich to go to the games so they can make more money. It is stupid considering they make the money in the NFL. Why do they to make more money?

Season tickets to the Skins AND the Wizards?!?! Boy would I love to be in your shoes. Washington sports paradise.:(

I can trump that ;)

....the people that we tailgate with have 4 Redskins season tickets.....4 Steelers season tickets and and the 80-game plan for the Nats..... :notworthy :notworthy

Snyder is doing that for one reason. He does not want the common people like you and me . All we do is go up to the game and get tickets from a scalper. That is impossible to now. Nobody will pay 35 dollars without tickets in hand. Too much of a risk.

He wants the rich to go to the games so they can make more money. It is stupid considering they make the money in the NFL. Why do they to make more money?

You can't be serious, can you? You left out the part about the grassy knoll.

I can trump that ;)

....the people that we tailgate with have 4 Redskins season tickets.....4 Steelers season tickets and and the 80-game plan for the Nats..... :notworthy :notworthy

Why would you want season tickets to 2 NFL teams. Seems like you would miss a lot of games for one of them. Unless these people are just filthy rich and don't care about money :whoknows:

I hear a lot accusations cast Snyder's way, but it is my understanding that he has not raised prices in some time -- when he could have easily gotten away with it. Also, you had to figure with the highest paid coaching staff, the money was going to have to come from somewhere ... If you have 4 people in your car for all 10 games, that works out to $25 a person to have possibly the best coaching staff ever assembled. Seems like a small price to pay to me ...

Just a thought, but it might have to do with the CBA. I know revenue sharing and player percentage includes all of the ticket revenue. I don't think the parking is covered since some of the teams don't actually own the parking for the stadiums. If he raises the price of the parking pass he gets to keep 100% of the raise. If he raises the ticket price he gets to keep his 38% share of the difference. BTW it looks like Tags is going to step in to get the CBA done before the March 3rd deadline. The cap is probably going to go to $100+ million with an increase in player share to over 60%.

I don't understand why people even buy a parking pass, unless they tailgate with others. I pay $5 for the Landover Metro bus and I'm in and out of the stadium in less than 30 mins.

I once rode with someone who had a parking pass, and it took us 45 mins to get out of the parking lot!!! I'm usually already at home by then.

I hear its $40 and $50 to park near Soldier Field when the Bears pay to force folks to use public transportation.I just ride the subway and get off at morgan Blvd.Paying to park without a permit is stupid.Paying $20 to park in a office park lot while waiting two hours for a Metrobus is assinine.The tailgating is fun but $35 is pushing it.

I can trump that ;)

My friend in Cleveland knows someone who has Browns,Indians ,Cavs and Ohio State football season tickets.

I'm flirting with the Nats 20 game plan whiich is about $100 for the outfield.Gotta se them slap the O's around and those overpaid Yankee's .

It is $50 per game from the team, but they sell for around $100 through the brokers. You can't just buy the pass either, you have to be a season ticket holder and public transportation sucks here.

Passes to park here last year from ebay and brokers averaged 50 to 150 depending on the game and the pass. Face value for all was $25.00.

I don't understand why people even buy a parking pass, unless they tailgate with others. I pay $5 for the Landover Metro bus and I'm in and out of the stadium in less than 30 mins.

I once rode with someone who had a parking pass, and it took us 45 mins to get out of the parking lot!!! I'm usually already at home by then.

I took the Metro to about 3 games this year. Driving from where I live takes about 90 minutes, Metro takes about 150 minutes. Question is the extra 60 worth the $25 or so I saved.

Of course, if the $25 or so you'll save and the lack of frustration is a better value prop for you, take the metro.

Archived