Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone get the invoice today?

hail2skins

How much are season tickets?

Depends on where your seats are:

Lower level (2005 price) - $79 per seat per game for 10 games (BTW, you must buy the crummy preseason games at full price! You used to have a choice......)

Upper level Between the endline : $69 for Row 1 - 15 and $59 for Rows 16 - 25(?)

Not sure about the other places.

I think it is crazy that lower level seats are only a little more than the uppers. I think Snyder should take a page from the Wizards and jack up the price of the seats on the 50 [and keep the others where they are! ;) ]

He wants the rich to go to the games so they can make more money. It is stupid considering they make the money in the NFL. Why do they to make more money?

To pay players and still make a profit. It's still a business to him.

In the 3rd grade, when i asked, "why cant we get a new car like all my friends? why cant i wear the same clothes as the other kids?, and why dont we have a house like everyone else has?..... My mother told me "Life isn't fair, Get over it" "Or change your life to the point where you dont worry about material things"

I still don't have the House or the Car, but i do have great clothes (my brother-in-law owns a clothing line) :D

I dont worry about Skins tickets... I have friends on the team :)

(not sure if still there if no new CBA :doh: )

And when we play Giants my man on team gets me seats, yrly parking next to the "Bubble", and best of all "Bubble Tickets and Player Access"

:notworthy :cheers::D:):silly:;)

"Life isnt fair".....

Thanks Mom

PS: My friends are PG county Police and give me ride to the Gate :cheers:

"just not fair"

Hey now, go easy on "Cuddles" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Listen up HOF..............I think there is an old ES rule about the cross-contamination of threads and forums. No use in infecting a thread in an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FORUM with useless drivel from a thread that I am sure that 50,000 FRIGGIN EXTREMESKINS USERS ALREADY SAW ! :laugh:

To pay players and still make a profit. It's still a business to him.

In the 3rd grade, when i asked, "why cant we get a new car like all my friends? why cant i wear the same clothes as the other kids?, and why dont we have a house like everyone else has?..... My mother told me "Life isn't fare, Get over it" "Or change your life to the point where you dont worry about material things"

I still don't have the House or the Car, but i do have great clothes (my brother-in-law owns a clothing line) :D

I dont worry about Skins tickets... I have friends on the team :)

(not sure if still there if no new CBA :doh: )

And when we play Giants my man on team gets me seats, yrly parking next to the "Bubble", and best of all "Bubble Tickets and Player Access"

:notworthy :cheers::D:):silly:;)

"Life isnt fare".....

Thanks Mom

PS: My friends are PG county Police and give me ride to the Gate :cheers:

"just not fare"

If life was "FARE" you'd probably be taking the Metro.

If life was "FARE" you'd probably be taking the Metro.

LOL...the MTA and NJ Transit Runs almost all night pretty much everywhere i need to go......

4 block walk from home, 2 block walk to ofc.... "Life aint fair" :laugh:

Depends on where your seats are:

Lower level (2005 price) - $79 per seat per game for 10 games (BTW, you must buy the crummy preseason games at full price! You used to have a choice......)

Upper level Between the endline : $69 for Row 1 - 15 and $59 for Rows 16 - 25(?)

Not sure about the other places.

I think it is crazy that lower level seats are only a little more than the uppers. I think Snyder should take a page from the Wizards and jack up the price of the seats on the 50 [and keep the others where they are! ;) ]

Upper deck behind the goal posts behind row 15: $44 each. Cheapest seats.

Upper deck behind the goal posts in front of row 16: $54 each.

200 level clear view of entire field: $79

200 level limited view of field (e.g. part of endzone blocked): $69

200 level limited view of field but way in the back: $59

200 level obstructed view (e.g. 50 blocked): $49

I got Redskins season tickets and L.A. Avengers (Arena Football League)season tickets. Does that count?

The price I pay for my nose bleed Redskins tickets is more than what I pay for my 25 yardline (midfield) arena tickets 10 rows off the field at Staples Center in Los Angeles. :laugh:

How much do you pay to fly between D.C. and L.A.? BTW, as of 3/6, I still don't have my invoice for seats in 448.

any 400 level ticket holders recieve invoices yet?

Not me, not yet.

I don't think so. If he did that, people would just pee in the sink (I actually witnessed it once at RFK).

I've witnessed that at FedEx and it is disgusting. I've also witnessed people peeing in cups over the trash cans and dumping them in the sinks.

OK. I got my season ticket invoice in the mail when I got home today. Just as I expected, Dan Snyder is bending me over. But don't worry, he'll be getting his hooks in you too soon.

My upper level $69 tix went up to $79. My blue parking passes went from $25 to $35 a game. And Prince George's County has added a 10% Admission and Amusement Tax to every ticket and it's getting passed on to the ticketholders! It was conveniently added to the bottom of the invoice.

OK. I got my season ticket invoice in the mail when I got home today. Just as I expected, Dan Snyder is bending me over. But don't worry, he'll be getting his hooks in you too soon.

My upper level $69 tix went up to $79. My blue parking passes went from $25 to $35 a game. And Prince George's County has added a 10% Admission and Amusement Tax to every ticket and it's getting passed on to the ticketholders! It was conveniently added to the bottom of the invoice.

Those increases suck! They have to be pricing themselves out of reach of a lot of their fan base. When is the payment due?

Those increases suck! They have to be pricing themselves out of reach of a lot of their fan base. When is the payment due?

The reason the Skins can do this is precisely because of the fan base.

The metro D.C. area is the richest metropolitan area in the country.

At least he didn't raise prices the past 4 seasons or so.

The reason the Skins can do this is precisely because of the fan base.

The metro D.C. area is the richest metropolitan area in the country.

At least he didn't raise prices the past 4 seasons or so.

YOU are missing the point....just because DC is the richest metropolitan area it doesn't mean that ALL people that have Skins tix are rich!

For many loyal fans that live on a budget these increases will hurt them in their wallet hard. Do you believe that only rich people should be able to go to games?

YOU are missing the point....just because DC is the richest metropolitan area it doesn't mean that ALL people that have Skins tix are rich!

For many loyal fans that live on a budget these increases will hurt them in their wallet hard. Do you believe that only rich people should be able to go to games?

I understand the point that was being made. I meant no harm. Of course I don't want only rich people at the games. It has been ruining the games since we moved to FedEx.

That doesn't change the facts as they are. He has a rich constituency, and his job is to make money for the team so that his fans can continue to enjoy high quality football. It's not as though he is pocketing the money from the team.

I understand the point that was being made. I meant no harm. Of course I don't want only rich people at the games. It has been ruining the games since we moved to FedEx.

That doesn't change the facts as they are. He has a rich constituency, and his job is to make money for the team so that his fans can continue to enjoy high quality football. It's not as though he is pocketing the money from the team.

So I guess that he doesn't use any of the money to pay down the debt on the team AND stadium that HE OWNS? If that equity he is building and the rising value of the franchise isn't putting money in his pockets I don't know what is.

And one other thing...........he has already shown in the past that $$$ doesn't translate into "high quality football" ...

I applaud him for bringing back Joe Gibbs and writing the checks to attract and retain a high quality coaching staff but we are restricted in what we can spend on players by the salary cap. That being said I still believe that the increased parking and ticket prices are excessive. He has refinanced the debt on the stadium and team saving himself millions in interest. The value of the franchise has gone up to an estimated 1.2 billion...about 500 million more than what he paid for it. The guy making $10/hour and paying $79 for a ticket, $35 to park, and $7 for a beer is the guy I feel sorry for. That's $120...or a day and half of work to go to one game.......not counting food, gas, or anything else.

I don't mind the skins increases, but that new tax is rediculous. PG county just made over 7 million in taxes from that. Do other jurisdictions do this?

Usually it's included in the price of the ticket. The stadium has been located in PG County for 9 years...why start charging now? My guess is that the county is to blame.

It would be interesting to know if this a is a new tax by PG county or if the skins had been including it, but decided to not include it starting this year. That would really give them an $18 increase instead of $10.

Looks like a new tax

http://mlis.state.md.us/2006rs/billfile/hb0640.htm

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, the admissions and amusement tax rate is:

(1) the rate that a county or municipal corporation sets, not exceeding 10% of gross receipts subject to the admissions and amusement tax; or

(2) the rate that the Stadium Authority sets, not exceeding 8% of gross receipts subject to the admissions and amusement tax.

Looks like a new tax

http://mlis.state.md.us/2006rs/billfile/hb0640.htm

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, the admissions and amusement tax rate is:

(1) the rate that a county or municipal corporation sets, not exceeding 10% of gross receipts subject to the admissions and amusement tax; or

(2) the rate that the Stadium Authority sets, not exceeding 8% of gross receipts subject to the admissions and amusement tax.

Right. It's the team's tax, and I'm sure it has always been in effect. It's not the customer's tax. I find it unethical to add it to an invoice when it was never done in the past. It is a cheap way to disguise a ridiculously high price hike.

Archived