Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone get the invoice today?

hail2skins

And one other thing...........he has already shown in the past that $$$ doesn't translate into "high quality football" ...

I applaud him for bringing back Joe Gibbs and writing the checks to attract and retain a high quality coaching staff but we are restricted in what we can spend on players by the salary cap. That being said I still believe that the increased parking and ticket prices are excessive. He has refinanced the debt on the stadium and team saving himself millions in interest. The value of the franchise has gone up to an estimated 1.2 billion...about 500 million more than what he paid for it. The guy making $10/hour and paying $79 for a ticket, $35 to park, and $7 for a beer is the guy I feel sorry for. That's $120...or a day and half of work to go to one game.......not counting food, gas, or anything else.

Who's paying $79? Unless you're sitting in the nosebleeds behind the goal posts, you're paying more. The old price of $69 went up $10, PLUS TEN PERCENT more. That's $87 for upper deck.

Got Mine yesterday Mon. for my 400 level seats. The $59.00 price has gone up to $64 and my blue parking to 35 a game. PG county squeezes out an additional 10% of the seat price in amusement tax and it's added at the bottom of the invoice. I'm going to have to do some thinking. Total Balance due $1772.00.

Who's paying $79? Unless you're sitting in the nosebleeds behind the goal posts, you're paying more. The old price of $69 went up $10, PLUS TEN PERCENT more. That's $87 for upper deck.

Hey, I sit in the nosebleeds (Row 23 of 29) behind the goalpoasts. It's not that bad (I actually like it, we have fun up there), and my ticket price was $45 last year, seems like from the post article it will be $50 this year plus the tax, for a total of $55.

Not too shabby, unless I take advantage of all these people complaining about their seats to upgrade.

HOORAY for the nosebleed endzone seats :).

I'm in the nosebleeds too. Rate hike doesn't really sting too bad up there. What I don't like is this is year 2 and I wasn't offered parking.

Does anyone know how this works (getting parking)? And also if you took too long to decide or pay on such short notice (March 31) do you lose your tix?

Archived