Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I bet she is...

My bosslady calls us all "Chubby", or plural, "Hey you chubbies..." with a spot of Bronx accent, and it's funny, cuz she is, and she makes fun of her "chubby" self all the time, it's kinda funny.

But every once in a while, just to me, she makes one of those "You know how we chubby girls get at our age" joke...and one went cra today...I was just standing there in total shock.  :o

On 5/11/2017 at 0:30 PM, ixcuincle said:

Settle a debate for me, a guy on the other forum said he was cleaning his toilet with a towel and his wife said to throw it in laundry and he said it was still usable. Man anything that touches the toilet a biohazard. Put it in quarantine. I don't care if the toilet was used recently or not. It's a biohazard 

Don't you touch the toilet?

My dog licks my face, and I've seen some of the places his mouth has been..:bill:

4 minutes ago, twa said:

Don't you touch the toilet?

My dog licks my face, and I've seen some of the places his mouth has been..:bill:

I have a Black N Decker Scumbuster for that.  Got it as a birthday gift back when I used to clean houses...it can reach all the way to the bottom without me even getting my hands wet.

Your dog's mouth is cleaner than you think. 

Kosher, dude...It's a trust thing with dogs...that's when you know you're in control and they will follow you and be loyal.  My dearly departed cat Boots would lick the inside of my nose.:ols:

@skinsmarydu , I don't care if they trust me. I control the food, treats, toys, shelter, exercise. 

Shoooooot, better recognize. Come at me if you want puppy. 

Seriously though, I would never adopt an older animal, because I build that trust by teaching and showing. Odd for me that I am extremely patient with pets and children. 

Adults don't get nearly the leeway. I ****ing can not stand stupid people. I get when someone is ignorant about a topic or situation, I do not understand just flat out stupid. 

My wife says I am mean sometimes ( I say she is too nice), I have had many, many folks tell me the same.. it's the one thing that turns me into a jerk almost immediately.  

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Dogs mouth cleaner than you think? That's lie let me lick my balls and you tell how clean my mouth is

Their saliva has antibiotic properties that allows them to eat unclean things out in the wild and not die...remember?...how they did it before we came along?

Brian Hare from Duke University.  Great dude with dogs, behavioral scientist.  I've been watching him for years, he does stuff for PBS and Animal Planet. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Their saliva has antibiotic properties that allows them to eat unclean things out in the wild and not die...remember?...how they did it before we came along?

Brian Hare from Duke University.  Great dude with dogs, behavioral scientist.  I've been watching him for years, he does stuff for PBS and Animal Planet. 

Licking their balls and the ground where they just took a dump is of no interest to me of being near my face. 

Anti in their mouth is an anti lick my face. 

Just now, Renegade7 said:

So you'd lick your balls if you could?  Interesting confession there, mate.

I'd say most guys would... from California.  

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

Dancer kisses my nose. She's sweet!

I took on dozens of dogs jumping, all at once at the daycare.  They knew I was gonna love on 'em, and trusted me so they showed it.  Honestly, if the money hadn't completely sucked, I'd've stayed...loved that job.  The true reward was instant.

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Dancer kisses my nose. She's sweet!

I am sure she is. But her breath smell like ass, I don't want my face smelling like that. 

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I took on dozens of dogs jumping, all at once at the daycare.  They knew I was gonna love on 'em, and trusted me so they showed it.  Honestly, if the money hadn't completely sucked, I'd've stayed...loved that job.  The true reward was instant.

That's awesome and I truly wish folks were more responsible with their pets. It's sad many times. 

That said, bet hubby pulled out the old Red Foxx line...Wash Yo Ass, before he wanted to get down. 

Otherwise...you have lost a sense of smell, you hubby is down whenever wherever ( which is awesome), or that house cleaning thing you used to do...you were not very good at. 

hahaha. 

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

My puppy gives me sweet kisses to wake me up in the morning.

Because she can...

Because you don't have ample space to give your puppy their own room. Cheap ass. 

Archived