Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Btw, I thought Lady Gaga's National Anthem & the halftime show were ****in' awesome. There are stories online about how Chris Martin was the biggest loser of the SB, I didn't click on it tho. Who cares? I was entertained. I love Uptown Funk, it went great with Beyoncé's launch of a single, and the way the ending blended all the great performances of the past together (notice JT & Janet were missing, lol)...that was really neat. B)

No offense but you are literally the second person I've seen on the entire Internets that didn't think it sucked. It was clearly a play at women and was just effin' horrible casting for the SB. We want high energy, great visuals, lots of fun and instead we got 80% Coldplay and little kids dancing with giant daisy's. Ugh.

Go back and watch the crowd reaction when Coldplay stops and Bruno Mars starts. It was like a collective "Thank God that's over, now let's have fun." Then... they went back to Coldplay. Also didn't help that Beyonce, outside her ass, was looking pretty rough and her new song sucks. So yeah, like I said earlier, probably the worst show I can remember. Only reason I didn't change it was because I was stuffed and couldn't find the controller.

Do agree that Lady GaGa killed it. Shame she has to go the freak route to start her career. It really overshadowed her actual talent.

No offense but you are literally the second person I've seen on the entire Internets that didn't think it sucked. It was clearly a play at women and was just effin' horrible casting for the SB. We want high energy, great visuals, lots of fun and instead we got 80% Coldplay and little kids dancing with giant daisy's. Ugh.

Go back and watch the crowd reaction when Coldplay stops and Bruno Mars starts. It was like a collective "Thank God that's over, now let's have fun." Then... they went back to Coldplay. Also didn't help that Beyonce, outside her ass, was looking pretty rough and her new song sucks. So yeah, like I said earlier, probably the worst show I can remember. Only reason I didn't change it was because I was stuffed and couldn't find the controller.

Do agree that Lady GaGa killed it. Shame she has to go the freak route to start her career. It really overshadowed her actual talent.

I'll take the number three on your list there. I didn't think it was bad at all. Not one of the greatest or anything. But I thought it was far from being as terrible as some people made it out to be. I thought Bruno killed it, as always. Not a big fan of Coldplay, didn't think too much of it, they were kinda meh as expected. But I thought Beyonce did a pretty good job. The dueling songs and tribute to past performances was pretty cool. Being a stagehand I always pay attention to the technical aspects of the stage, lighting, audio, etc. The video effects on the stage were fantastic. I also thought the rainbow colors and crowd interaction was pretty cool. Definitely a nice tribute to the region and its hippie roots.

Different strokes I guess.

This so much.  Lady Gaga is incredibly talented, but her weirdness overshadowed her raw vocal abilities early on in her career.  Glad she's slowly abandoning the steak dresses.  

Far as the halftime show, does anybody really care about it?  Whether it's Bieber, McCartney, Michael Jackson or U2...I've really never given a crap.

I watch the football. I don't care about halftime, pregame or commercials. They could have the flying Wallendas for all I care.

Put old groups out there, the younger crowd is pissed. Put younger groups out there, the older crowd is pissed. Hip hop. Now rockers are pissed. Rock. Now hip hop is pissed.

I just...don't...care. I watch for the football.

Far as the halftime show, does anybody really care about it? Whether it's Bieber, McCartney, Michael Jackson or U2...I've really never given a crap.

Sorry. When my teams aren't playing I have to find something. I also can't pass up an opportunity to trash the NFL. Lastly I was raised by women (Mom, grandmother, aunt) so I've grown up with all that talk. Is what it is

I should take advantage of library resources so many textbooks on cool stuff. I really like learning the history of the development of science. For example I didn't know that the principles of the Carnation engine lead to the development of the 2nd law of thermodynamics and to derivation of entropy. Cool stuff

Yeah I don't care about the halftime show, but I'd like for it to be entertaining. Katy Perry wasn't bad last year. I mean its going to be a thing whether you like it or not, might as well make it worth watching.

Whoever decided on Coldplay needs to be fired.

That was hilarious. Having 2 rings was the only thing Eli had on his brother. Sheli will now forever live in in big bro's shadow.

I hope Peyton continues to give eli noogies when they're in their 70s.

Eli still has 2 things that older bro doesn't have though. 2 super bowl MVP awards. So I don't see why Eli wouldn't wanna celebrate Peyton winning.

Put old groups out there, the younger crowd is pissed. Put younger groups out there, the older crowd is pissed. Hip hop. Now rockers are pissed. Rock. Now hip hop is pissed.

Well, if they're pissed they need to beef. U2 putting a hit out on Beyonce would be great news. Beyonce singing about how "5 shots couldn't drop me" at the Super Bowl would be fantastic.

Eli still has 2 things that older bro doesn't have though. 2 super bowl MVP awards. So I don't see why Eli wouldn't wanna celebrate Peyton winning.

Dude, we're supposed to be hating on Eli, our hated rival.  You're doing it wrong lol

Well, if they're pissed they need to beef. U2 putting a hit out on Beyonce would be great news. Beyonce singing about how "5 shots couldn't drop me" at the Super Bowl would be fantastic.

I hurt someone's feelings. Sorry Coldplay was lame as ****.

Tupac would've been great. Like I said yesterday though, it's in the Bay Area and they should've gone with the greatest Bay Area rapper ever...Too $hort

"When you see me in my drop top caddy

Throw a peace sign and say hey pimp daddy"

Yeah Payton only has 1 MVP. But doesn't matter. Everyone knows that Eli was the worst on both of those and 2 very lucky catches saved his ass.

Archived