Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I actually enjoy ACW's "enthusiasm". The guy always seems happy. That's the way to life IMO. Live it one smiley at a time.
Yeah I really don't mind it. It can be obnoxious at times but the guy seems happy so let it be.

It's not only the emoticons, there are so many reasons he's on ignore

:high5:

Man, no sports I care about until August/September :(

I don't really care about the World Cup anymore, and only really care about the Nats when Stras pitches.

Ah well, more time for PS2 :)

I like Strasburg. But the Braves are gonna show your boy what's up tomorrow night.:cool:

Btw, you should have watched the Nascar race today. Good stuff. The way Kurt Busch and Jimmie Johnson raced each other at the end was textbook on how to race for a win. Much better than that boring futbol stuff you waste your time with.:)

Yeah, even though it will likely be bad (for her). Bad sex is better than none at all.:evilg:

Oh don't worry, Running six miles a day gives me plenty of stamina, and I am very skilled and methodical in my approach to the obvious, and if you're as old as I think you are, you might wanna ask some of the women your age what us early twenty-somethings are all about. But I'm sure the same cannot be said for you NASCAR couch potatoes, sitting on your ass all day eating beef jerky and pork rinds, but hey, I'm sure there are plenty of fat chicks who might find that attractive :ols:.

As for ME, well, there are 3 pictures of me in the Show Yourselves 3 thread, the last one being the most recent. That's all I'm gonna say. Peace!

Oh don't worry, Running six miles a day gives me plenty of stamina, and I am very skilled and methodical in my approach to the obvious, and if you're as old as I think you are, you might wanna ask some of the women your age what us early twenty-somethings are all about. But I'm sure the same cannot be said for you NASCAR couch potatoes, sitting on your ass all day eating beef jerky and pork rinds, but hey, I'm sure there are plenty of fat chicks who might find that attractive :ols:.

As for ME, well, there are 3 pictures of me in the Show Yourselves 3 thread, the last one being the most recent. That's all I'm gonna say. Peace!

That comment earlier was directed towards ACW, not you.

But nice stereotyping with the Nascar thing. Not all of us fans wear wife-beaters, cut-off jeans and drink Milwaukee's Best.

I'm normally a pretty private person, so I have never posted a pic. But I should probably put one up some day. And yeah, I've seen your pic. You couldn't run with me, bro.;)

I like Strasburg. But the Braves are gonna show your boy what's up tomorrow night.:cool:

Btw, you should have watched the Nascar race today. Good stuff. The way Kurt Busch and Jimmie Johnson raced each other at the end was textbook on how to race for a win. Much better than that boring futbol stuff you waste your time with.:)

Wasn't aware of race today, but that doesn't sound interesting at all

Were there any car wrecks and is Jimmie Johnson still dominating the "Points for the Cup" like he's done for the last 20 years

Wasn't aware of race today, but that doesn't sound interesting at all

Were there any car wrecks and is Jimmie Johnson still dominating the "Points for the Cup" like he's done for the last 20 years

Only wreck I recall was Montoya getting wrecked, later in the race.

Its not all about the wrecks, man. There's much more to it than that. But im not some soccer fanatic, that thinks everyone is a douchebag that doesn't follow the sport.

As for Johnson? Well, he started out the season strong, then hit a rough spot once they brought back the spoiler. But the last few weeks he's reverted back to his old dominant self. But he's still 105 pts out of the lead. But when they reset the field for the Chase (playoffs), he will likely be the leader, or at the very least, second, with 10 races to go.

Dude

He wins the chase for the cup every year

I haven't seen dominance like that since the Celtics in the 60's

What makes it even more incredible is the fact that he's doing it in a time when there more quality drivers than at any other time in the history of the sport. Its not like the NBA, where only a few teams realistically have a shot.

No matter how many times I watch the Band of Brothers episode "Why we fight",I still get a bit taken aback when they find the concentration camp. :(

When I used to have cable, I was channel surfing and happened to find Band of Brothers on History Channel, watched that part

Damn that was sad :(

As for Jimmy Johnson, Bubble

How do you win 4 straight championships? No MLB NBA NFL or NHL team has done that in decades, and no NFL team has even won 3 straight Super Bowls...but this dude can win 4 straight?

Anyway what about Danica and Nascar...is she even racing, talk about failure and disappointment. She didn't even win any races at Indy 500 and then goes to NASCAR and apparently doesn't do anything either lol

Has she even started racing NASCAR yet?

Archived